Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duva: Kovalev to Fight in November; 'Don't Know' About Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
    Now that Kov has been exposed as a guy with no stamina and can't handle body shot Adonis wants him all of a sudden.
    u remember duva ran from the purse bid??? Stevenson tried to fight him already, both made business decisions so this excuse is not good

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Wow everybody jumping on the Superman train.
      LOL the superman train? He gots a taxi at best.

I heard mfers saying no one hardly knows him in Canada wherever he fights at all the time.

He's a good fighter, but he's got no drive to fight the best guys. Fair play to making money, but you gotta have some drive to fight the best guys around or whats the point exactly or why should anyone give a f#ck about you? Thats where I'm at & I think most & surely many are at with that guy.

Comment

If not stevenson, make it beterbiev/gvozdyk/smith jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Still gonna wear that GIF in your sig?

Cause here is what really happened doe, Ward was doing his best RAM imitation:

What really happened is kovalev got his ass beat...he got beat down. Ward will ALWAYS be the guy who did it, no matter what happens in the rest of wards career.

Comment

To be honest yes he has not fought the best calibre boxers but in his défense when their was a purse bid with your buddy Krusher they are the ones who pulled out and then as Kathy always does she *****ed and complained.
            Then brother Sergey began his shirade about Stevenson being afraid and what not to the point of calling him a monkey.
            He was offered Bertebiev if I am not mistaken and he pretended not to know the fellow(even though he was beaten twice by him in the amateurs).
            And let me just say that Sergey did not fight great opposition either imo before the two against Ward.

Comment

Working...
            X