Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner, Mikey Garcia - Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For whatever reason, I thought Mikey was a lot smaller. They're nearly the same. Adrien is fuuuuuuked.

Comment

Mikey is going to destroy Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Exactly...it just didn't work so he was forced to continue fighting. Garcia got the questionable heart doe.
        Lol, exactly! I left that fool speechless and feeling stupid cause he hasn't replied back...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          For whatever reason, I thought Mikey was a lot smaller. They're nearly the same. Adrien is fuuuuuuked.
          They're listed as the same height with a one inch wingspan difference in favor of broner...it's negligible.

Comment

Broner is beating up on a bunch of Mexican sparring partners. It's going to be so interesting the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Broner is going to destroy Mikey

Mikey has a questionable heart, with Broner we know he has no quit in him and he took Maidana best shots.

Only problem is Broner is 50 50,you dont know which broner you get is he serious or is he not?

If Broner is Serious he can stop Mikey.

Mikey is a weirdo to me, this guy is full of himself but he isnt even a name yet, he over there talking like he is something special slow your breaks man, you quit against Salido you got your nose hurt and you quit to get that secured victory

Dont get me wrong though, Mikey can fight and has power and can KO Pacquiao, but Broner is a tough fight for him.
              you're right about mikey's heart. i saw the fight against Salido and honestly he quit there. he isn't the type of Marquez. soto karas or Fernando vargas.. he panic big time against Salido. I saw it in his eyes..

Comment

Fucking ******s questioning Mikey's heart for doing the right thing and going to the cards... Salido broke his nose from an intentional fucking foul. I wouldn't continue to fight some asshat that broke my nose with a foul. Mikey beat the piss out of Salido so much that he intentionally broke his nose with a foul. Broner is the one that's questionable in many ways not Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Four-division world champion Adrien "The Problem" Broner and three-division world champion Mikey Garcia went face-to-face for the first time Monday before they battle in one of the premier matchups of the summer that headlines SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING Saturday, July 29 live on SHOWTIME. Broner vs. Garcia is presented by Premier Boxing Champions at Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING(r).
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Broner won't make weight. He can't make weight.

Maybe if he cut off them pubes off his face and hair he'd come close to making weight

Comment

Working...
                  X