Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner, Mikey Garcia - Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love that Juanma KO of pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Broner is going to destroy Mikey

Mikey has a questionable heart, with Broner we know he has no quit in him and he took Maidana best shots.

Only problem is Broner is 50 50,you dont know which broner you get is he serious or is he not?

If Broner is Serious he can stop Mikey.

Mikey is a weirdo to me, this guy is full of himself but he isnt even a name yet, he over there talking like he is something special slow your breaks man, you quit against Salido you got your nose hurt and you quit to get that secured victory

Dont get me wrong though, Mikey can fight and has power and can KO Pacquiao, but Broner is a tough fight for him.
      Quit hating man.
      Mikey has a questionable heart... Lol
      The guy is undefeated but has a questionable heart... That's the funniest shet I've read all year!
      Do you remember Broner pulling that b itch move against maidana and trying to get him disqualified to get the win???
      Yeah, acting like that head butt maidana gave him knocked him to the ground and really hurt him.
      Yeah you remember that little stunt that didn't work!
      You should be questioning Broner's heart, not Mikey's!

Comment

man broner has no fuking neck lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          Some pretty cool photos. Broner seems humble during this build up. Almost like he's expecting to lose
          Broner looks humble cause he knows if he starts acting stupid then Mickey will sure humble his ass the same way Maidana did.
          He still remembers that ass whooping Maidana gave him while under the guidance of Robert Garcia.
          The same guy training Mikey Garcia for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
            he is happy because he looks to be in good shape and he has a easy fight coming up in his mind.... Also another million dollar payday.....
            Yeah he might think it's easy....
            He also thought Maidana would be easy money till Maidana humbled his ass and he left the ring crying!

Comment

Broner has a chance in this fight , assuming he trains hard and takes it serious.

Comment

Originally posted by bigstomps View Post
                yeah he might think it's easy....
                He also thought maidana would be easy money till maidana humbled his ass and he left the ring crying!
                i dont remember him crying... I remember him moving up 2 weight classes like a badass and fighting like a tru warrior for 12 rounds..... Which kovalev or kell brook could not do..... Try again....

Comment

Originally posted by grifftannen View Post
                  man broner has no fuking neck lol

aww man you know ab= abnormal body

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                    i dont remember him crying... I remember him moving up 2 weight classes like a badass and fighting like a tru warrior for 12 rounds..... Which kovalev or kell brook could not do..... Try again....
                    Lol, yeah I'm sure you don't remember him crying as he was going back the locker room... But he sure was crying.
                    IDK how to post videos on here but I wish I did so I could post it on here for you and everyone else to see.
                    I'm sure you can find it on you tube.
                    But I'm sure someone will post it on here after reading my post.
                    So keep an eye out Jason and you'll see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Broner has a chance in this fight , assuming he trains hard and takes it serious.
                      been thinking that since it was announced. mikey garcia is patient and too mechanical, broner normally shines against this style.

Comment

Working...
                      X