Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn: We've Made A HUGE Offer To Deontay Wilder For A Fight With Dillan Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
    He looks like he could pick up Carl and break him in half over his knee.
    Exactly but some guys beleive Ward who is about roughly the same size if not smaller than Froch can beat AJ lol. It's pathetic.. We all know ward is good. I personally think he's p4p #1 but let's not get carried away.. Super heavyweight like AJ and Wilder would kill him.. Just imagine Ward trying fight Ortiz lmao.. This generation of heavyweights are giants. Ward should shut his mouth and fight Stevenson or Bellew at CW.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      Wilder is at least a heavyweight.. There's people that beleive Ward a 175lb fighter can beat AJ who is a solid 250lb fighter LMAO.

These people are seriously dumb.. Look at that pic and remember that Ward previous best oppnent was Carl Froch.. Carl Froch is a big guy.. He's bigger than Ward, but just look at how AJ dwarfs him! And people think Ward can beat him? LOLOLOL his arms are the size of tree trunks ffs AJ will actually kill Ward if they fought.. I mean it literally! Ward would die. Some American fan boys are so delusional I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

those guys are the same who believe mcgregor will beat floyd. AJ would ****ing separate wards head from his body. I can see ward beating bellend at heavyweight or cruiser that would be an incredible fight. i cant wait for aj to finish of beyonce wilder.

Comment

Where is David Price after his last KO loss . That be the type of Brit Wilder will end up fighting. .

Comment

I prefer this over the Stiverne rematch. Not even sure Whyte would beat Stiverne but he would make for a more entertaining Wilder opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I prefer this over the Stiverne rematch. Not even sure Whyte would beat Stiverne but he would make for a more entertaining Wilder opponent.
            Stiverne is rubbish.. Whyte beats him. Stiverne got schooled by Wilder in every round.. I guarantee Whyte will give Wilder a better fight.. The guy has immense heart and conditioning.

Stivernes chin is fragile.. He was dropped by the bum Rossy and dropped in a few other fights against bums.. He has done absolutely nothing to deserve a rematch.

Comment

Wilder still must be hitting that bong.. Hasn't replied yet!

Comment

Wilder is the safest black man in Alabama, he ain't going anywhere.

Comment

Why is Wilder hiding? Hes usually outspoken on social media calling everyone out. But now that someone is calling him out and offering him his actual highest payday.. Hes disappeared of the net????!!!! Suspect!

Comment

Whyte needs to do the Clubber Lang "show your girl what a real man is." that will get under Wilder's skin.

Comment

Wilder will have to travel to Europe for Joshua, Fury, Klitschko fights.

Ortiz is the best fight he can get in Usa.

Comment

Working...
                      X