Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Go Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
    He's going to kill Alvarez
    You a said the SAME thing about Kovalov lol...Now I KNOW Canelo is going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
      Oh man, since he broke it against Liam Smith Canelo's right hand knuckle seems chronically swollen. I mean that thing looks bad.
      This is rather concerning. The Chavez fight was a month ago and his knuckle still swollen.

Comment

**** PRESSER but no extra dramatics are needed to sell this one it will sell itself! Excellent match up!

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
          Boxnation PPV? That's horshit.
          Dude, you need to update your signature. I hate to break the news to you but Chavez Jr is no longer undefeated. Hasnt been in ages.

Comment

**** yeah NOW this is a fight GGG looks bigger than Canelo maybe Oscar was right canelo really is a 154lbs fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Who NEVER fought at 160 or above but once??? This POS doesn't know sht. If you fun make weight u make weight. I'm sure your GGGTard self would say ANYONE else that's weight draining DOE!!! Ward/Kov is gonna be Canelo/GGG

Your fake ass still has Loma to run to doe....
              On fight nigth he's heavier that's true even though you're a racist piece of shiet trying to rewrite reality. Sorry bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                You're not a fan of three of the most entertaining boxers of the last two decades?
                for you b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
                  **** yeah NOW this is a fight GGG looks bigger than Canelo maybe Oscar was right canelo really is a 154lbs fighter
                  Canelo has been weighin 170-174 on fight night in the last 4 years. He's fine for MW.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    On fight nigth he's heavier that's true even though you're a racist piece of shiet trying to rewrite reality. Sorry bro.
                    you making excuses already, pathetic loser

Comment

Triple G looks bigger than I thought as far as the thickness of his frame.

Either that or Canelo's frame is not as big/thick as I thought it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X