No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Go Face To Face in London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    There is heavy racism against the white eyes !!! Hahaha Ima American Indian and proud of it !!
    Right on, bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Canelo looks small as *** next to Golovkin there. Weight doesn't account for physical structure. I don't wanna hear any of this "Canelo waited for him to get old" because Alvarez has his own disadvantage too.
      Really a 50/50 fight. May the best man win.
      This is a bad career move for Canelo imo.

Comment

I'm talking about the actual bone structure and frame. Golovkin is just bigger. You'll never admit that though, you damn Golovtard. Defending everything he does.
        JSFD26=Maxi.
        Truth.
        I think the real Maxi here is YOU. How the hell can you even tell Golovkin has the bigger bone structure and frame with suits on? Not only did you graduate from the Steroids Academy but also majored in Anatomy as well?

Comment

I'm talking about the actual bone structure and frame. Golovkin is just bigger. You'll never admit that though, you damn Golovtard. Defending everything he does.
          JSFD26=Maxi.
          Truth.
          I thought he was picking Canelo to win...

Comment

BJS livened it up a bit. He's been on good form since the Khurtsidze conference.

I like him, but he'd be in for a long night against the Canelo/GGG winner.

Comment

All I hope for, is that the judges or ref won't have the main impact on the fight, let the best man win.. So hyped

Comment

GGG looks shook

Comment

GGG has the height advantage but canelo takes the advantage in neck thickness and jaw prominence.

Comment

Canelo looks small as *** next to Golovkin there. Weight doesn't account for physical structure. I don't wanna hear any of this "Canelo waited for him to get old" because Alvarez has his own disadvantage too.
                    Really a 50/50 fight. May the best man win.
                    Look at canelos jaw and neck compared to GGG. He has the advantage clearly

Comment

Golovkin towers over him. He will definitely have a size advantage over Canelo on fight night.

Comment

Working...
                      X