Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Ward beat any of the Cruiserweight title holders?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

All of them especially Usky - easy work. Dont forget the boxing lesson the relic Roy Jones Jr. was giving Lebedev back in 2011! and Mairis Briedis power was exposed vs. Marco Huck and hes an ex-cop turned pro boxer but the kid Gazziev could be a problem.

Comment

Maybe Lebedev, the best shot. Lebedev is small.

Comment

I think he can beat Usyk. Usyk is doodoo and punches like a female.

Comment

I think no one! Some people underestimate Lebedev but his punches murderous. it will be most brutal finish of recent years. Andre Ward should stay at light heavyweight division and fight against Adonis Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            usyk would wipe the floor with him.
            Funny, that's what you said about Kovalev. I must not be watching the right Usyk, the one I've watched would have a tough time beating a good fighter and would stand no chance against Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Funny, that's what you said about Kovalev. I must not be watching the right Usyk, the one I've watched would have a tough time beating a good fighter and would stand no chance against Ward.
              Usyk is a very big guy against Ward..

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Usyk is a very big guy against Ward..
                Usyk does have a size advantage, but no way in hell does the Usyk I've watched fight doesn't have a chance in hell of beating Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  I think he can beat Usyk. Usyk is doodoo and punches like a female.
                  IKR!

olympic gold medalist, one of the most accomplished amateurs, who won a world title agaisnt unbeaten 26-0 guy in his 10th fight in the guys hometown, with nearly a 90% KO ratio

feather fisted euro bum!

Comment

So now is Usyk one euro bum with no power.

Omg, this Ward hype is gone crazy. I really hope he fights Usyk.

Comment

Hmmmm, who will be the cruiserweight hero for the kovalev fans now that golovkin AND kovalev are out of it? LMAO! Love it

Comment

Working...
                      X