Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pacquiao only famous because of Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Larry, you need to take your meds. You friended me on facebook, I can out all the wierd **** you post, and how you never get laid, and how you call all women "thirsty" and complain when they reject you.

Seriously, get on your meds, stop with the **** posts.
    do it..............

Comment

Comment

Flights going into Brisbane are 6 or 7 times the price for that weekend than they are going the other way so must be some interest.

Comment

Either you're dumb af or you just trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Pacquiao was famous because he was a f**king amazing fighter. He's easily the second best fighter of the generation. He'll go down as a legend and will get into the boxing Hall of Fame the very first second he's eligible. Now yes, did him being perceived as the biggest threat to Floyd boost his popularity? Yeah, obviously. I mean I'm not delusional.

And dude, he's on the doorstep of 40 years old and he's selling out a 55,000 capacity stadium in freaking Australia. Clown the Horn fight all y'all want but how many fighters, at the very end of their career, can go fight freaking Jeff Horn and put 55,000 asses in seats in f**king Brisbane?

To say that Manny Pacquiao is only famous because of Floyd...I mean wow. That's disrespectful as f**k, holmes. Go look at his accolades. His achievements list is so f**king long you can make it into a f**king book.

This thread reminds me why I am mostly a lurker, since there is not thread for the PAC fight . I think that it is good for the sport the card will air on ESPN I think it will do great numbers.

Comment

Pacquiao is 'Fighter of the Decade". Only champion is record 8 weight divisions.

Poolyd is only famous for being up woman and going to jail.

Comment

that slh ''fight'' got him his fame.

Comment

Jesus christ you're dumb.

Comment

Pacquiao is already famous in 2003 when he defeated Barrera.

Comment

8 division world title holder, no one else has come close to that

Comment

Working...
                      X