Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Settle this once and for all; Were those punches LEGAL or ILLEGAL???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tRYSIS3 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidLCarrion/status/876291495560663040/photo/1

legal?
    That link ain't working or whatever you are trying to post

Comment

Originally posted by allstar View Post
      I can't even with the ppl on this site... How are his nuts that high up? Maybe his upper thigh. Have you guys ever seen a TRUE low blow? Unless he had his nuts tucked in the belt, how did he even graze his sack? STOP the excuses. Dude was winded and couldn't stand up straight from all those body punches...
      This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

from the victims own mouth.....

'' "I could have continued," he said. "I didn't feel the punch. This is fighting. We are boxers. Yes, he did punch me but he didn't hurt me. The fight should have continued."

some ''fight'' fans are just embarrassing themselves

Comment

No way he hit his sack... and if he did, I would have fell over.. Have you ever been hit in the nuts before? Russian ***** couldn't handle American power

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidLCar...663040/photo/1
            Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            That link ain't working or whatever you are trying to post

Comment

It takes me to twitter but I keep getting a message "sorry twitter is taking too long to load"

I will try again later

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

'' "I could have continued," he said. "I didn't feel the punch. This is fighting. We are boxers. Yes, he did punch me but he didn't hurt me. The fight should have continued."

He had the same expression as when Fonfara went down in the 1st Stevenson fight... That "please-kill-me" expression... So yes he felt the punches in the 8 round and yes he got hurt... And yes the fight should have continued... I really miss not having seen him floored and counted for good...

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

He said this after he caught his wind and realized he lost. Russian didn't know where he was when the fight was stopped. He lost. Ward won. Get over it

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                    He had the same expression as when Fonfara went down in the 1st Stevenson fight... That "please-kill-me" expression... So yes he felt the punches in the 8 round and yes he got hurt... And yes the fight should have continued... I really miss not having seen him floored and counted for good...
                    and nowhere in HIS OWN QUOTE did he mention low blows being why he was in trouble.

i cant believe some ''fight'' fans are so soft with this low blow bullshlt.

technically, they may have been. to the point of debilitating kov ?!?!?!?

get that shlt the fnck out of here

Comment

Originally posted by allstar View Post
                      He said this after he caught his wind and realized he lost. Russian didn't know where he was when the fight was stopped. He lost. Ward won. Get over it
                      and im a kov fan too. fan boys cant control themselves. only their hero dying in the ring will convince them.

smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X