• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    essentially, yes

I am saying, that Weeks was in the act of stopping it

most of his mental checkbox's had been ticked

I am saying that Weeks is waaaaay more experienced than you

how many times have you seen an experienced vet turn his back toward his opponent?

that is justification for a stoppage right there

you see it more often in the am's, and quite often with white-collar boxing..... but how many times have you seen a battle-hardened vet do that?

Kovalev turned his back on Ward TWICE in round 8

how many times have you seen a battle-hardened vet do that?

the first time was at the START of round 8

Weeks saw that, and he knows the game inside out..... he possesses instincts about this game that you don't even know exist..... this is LITERALLY an inexperienced boy telling a grown man how to do his job

on top of that (and here is the REAL point that you are missing) not long after Kovalev first turned his back to Ward, Kovalev attempted to fake a foul off TWO legit bodyshots

WEEK's NOTICED THAT AS WELL, YOU GENIUS

how do we know those body-shots were legal?

because you can clearly see them in this gif.....

Weeks judged that those body-shots were legit, so he saw Kovalev try to fake a foul

come on kid, Weeks absolutely knew that Kovalev was hurt and looking for a way out

oh, and then Weeks noticed Ward land a HUGE right-hand that wobbled Kovalev

then Weeks noticed Kovalev take numerous unanswered punches

and ALL of that happened before the last punch that slipped low

so I am saying that Weeks had his finger on the trigger, because he could see that Kovalev was done, and he may have missed the fact that THE VERY LAST PUNCH in the detailed novel explained for your dumb ass above, strayed low

----------------------------------------

sidenote, and..... the REAL issue

1) you chose to ignore all of the information above, and focus solely on the very last punch..... which is ******ed, clearly illogical and biased, and obviously intended to disparage Ward

you dishonest immature CVNT !

2) if you clowns had the slightest bit of class, you would admit that Tony Weeks saw Kovalev attempt to fake a foul after TWO legit bodyshots..... and that he may have decided to give Ward the benefit of the doubt on that last punch because of the way Kovalev tried to take a dive.... but oh no, you would prefer to throw Weeks under a bus in order to bash Ward

I can't stand you ignorant, dishonest, fanboy CVNTS !!

hope that answered your question
    So, I'm a dishonest, immature, fanboy cvnt? And why am I these things? Because I saw a shot that was very low, and want the rules to be applied. I want the integrity of the sport to be upheld, the rules of engagement to be followed. I have to disagree. The fanboy here is the one that wants "his guy" to win at all costs, regardless of whether or not the rules have been infringed upon. You're putting a fighter ahead of the sport.

Are you a mind reader? How could you tell Weeks "had his finger on the trigger"? (Even though he didn't pull the trigger until AFTER the illegal shot) How could you tell he had had checked off his mental list? Weeks body language did little to suggest that he was anticipating stopping the action.

You've insulted me several times calling me inexperienced and a little boy telling a grown man how to do his job. So, what are you? Are a professional referee or judge? Are you a former professional fighter? If not, you're just as inexperienced as I am, watching a fight through your own eyes.

You keep mentioning Kov faking low blows on those legal shots. I agree he was faking. Is this illegal and what Is the penalty? I searched, briefly, and couldn't find anything. What's the rule and why wasnt it followed? I know the penalty for faking a low blow cannot possibly be "one (or 3) low blows to be allowed by fakers opponent". That can't be the rule, so what is?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      essentially, yes

I am saying, that Weeks was in the act of stopping it

most of his mental checkbox's had been ticked

I am saying that Weeks is waaaaay more experienced than you

how many times have you seen an experienced vet turn his back toward his opponent?

that is justification for a stoppage right there

you see it more often in the am's, and quite often with white-collar boxing..... but how many times have you seen a battle-hardened vet do that?

Kovalev turned his back on Ward TWICE in round 8

how many times have you seen a battle-hardened vet do that?

the first time was at the START of round 8

Weeks saw that, and he knows the game inside out..... he possesses instincts about this game that you don't even know exist..... this is LITERALLY an inexperienced boy telling a grown man how to do his job

on top of that (and here is the REAL point that you are missing) not long after Kovalev first turned his back to Ward, Kovalev attempted to fake a foul off TWO legit bodyshots

WEEK's NOTICED THAT AS WELL, YOU GENIUS

how do we know those body-shots were legal?

because you can clearly see them in this gif.....

Weeks judged that those body-shots were legit, so he saw Kovalev try to fake a foul

come on kid, Weeks absolutely knew that Kovalev was hurt and looking for a way out

oh, and then Weeks noticed Ward land a HUGE right-hand that wobbled Kovalev

then Weeks noticed Kovalev take numerous unanswered punches

and ALL of that happened before the last punch that slipped low

so I am saying that Weeks had his finger on the trigger, because he could see that Kovalev was done, and he may have missed the fact that THE VERY LAST PUNCH in the detailed novel explained for your dumb ass above, strayed low

----------------------------------------

sidenote, and..... the REAL issue

1) you chose to ignore all of the information above, and focus solely on the very last punch..... which is ******ed, clearly illogical and biased, and obviously intended to disparage Ward

you dishonest immature CVNT !

2) if you clowns had the slightest bit of class, you would admit that Tony Weeks saw Kovalev attempt to fake a foul after TWO legit bodyshots..... and that he may have decided to give Ward the benefit of the doubt on that last punch because of the way Kovalev tried to take a dive.... but oh no, you would prefer to throw Weeks under a bus in order to bash Ward

I can't stand you ignorant, dishonest, fanboy CVNTS !!

hope that answered your question
      Brutal shut down post.

Kovtards are in complete denial of reality, that's all there is to it.

You can't reason with clowns who think only one punch landed in round 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        So, I'm a dishonest, immature, fanboy cvnt? And why am I these things? Because I saw a shot that was very low, and want the rules to be applied. I want the integrity of the sport to be upheld, the rules of engagement to be followed. I have to disagree. The fanboy here is the one that wants "his guy" to win at all costs, regardless of whether or not the rules have been infringed upon. You're putting a fighter ahead of the sport.

Are you a mind reader? How could you tell Weeks "had his finger on the trigger"? (Even though he didn't pull the trigger until AFTER the illegal shot) How could you tell he had had checked off his mental list? Weeks body language did little to suggest that he was anticipating stopping the action.

You've insulted me several times calling me inexperienced and a little boy telling a grown man how to do his job. So, what are you? Are a professional referee or judge? Are you a former professional fighter? If not, you're just as inexperienced as I am, watching a fight through your own eyes.

You keep mentioning Kov faking low blows on those legal shots. I agree he was faking. Is this illegal and what Is the penalty? I searched, briefly, and couldn't find anything. What's the rule and why wasnt it followed? I know the penalty for faking a low blow cannot possibly be "one (or 3) low blows to be allowed by fakers opponent". That can't be the rule, so what is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Thats funny. The other guy starts throwing insults and calling names but I'm the triggered one...

Comment

Again VERY LOW is wrong. Even Kovalev said they were borderline. So stop with this assumption that those shots were to the extremities of lowness.

Please observe Weeks and Kovalev Body language below. Notice how when Kovalev drops his hands and backs up against the ropes Weeks flinches closer as if he was going to stop the fight because Kovalev drops his has and pretty much gives up. Take in mind this happens about 5-10 seconds before the stoppage. Weeks had already made up his mind Kovalev was not defending his self or fighting back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
              Again VERY LOW is wrong. Even Kovalev said they were borderline. So stop with this assumption that those shots were to the extremities of lowness.

Please observe Weeks and Kovalev Body language below. Notice how when Kovalev drops his hands and backs up against the ropes Weeks flinches closer as if he was going to stop the fight because Kovalev drops his has and pretty much gives up. Take in mind this happens about 5-10 seconds before the stoppage. Weeks had already made up his mind Kovalev was not defending his self or fighting back.

It didn't look like it touched the white band at all to me. To me, it looked clearly low. If I were the ref, I would have halted the action on that shot.

If you're going to tell me Weeks had made his mind up 5 to 10 seconds prior, then I say its bad officiating and a 5 to 10 second late stoppage. You guys want to act like the fight was stopped prior to the foul, and unfortunately, that's not the case. Its not good officiating either way you look at it

Comment

yes, you are

you clearly have no feel for the game..... and yet, here you are..... telling an experienced professional how to do his job

you whiney kids need to grow up and give it a rest

you sound clueless

you admit that Kovalev tried to fake a foul.... and yet, here you are..... attempting to disparage Ward by crying about the referee

shameless fanboy clown

NOTE: let the record show..... the guy who you have decided to support against the bully Ward..... attempted to fake a foul before being TKO'd

you clowns are utter b1tches

Comment

• Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
                  Brutal shut down post.

Kovtards are in complete denial of reality, that's all there is to it.

You can't reason with clowns who think only one punch landed in round 8.

and yet..... that little *** is still here..... and he is still crying

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post

props, but it would be easier to teach that dumb kid how to bake a cake

he has decided to see what he wants to see

I truly cannot stand those lying fanboy cvnts

the ****-stain is on another thread attempting to deny that Golovkin ducked Ward

Comment

It didn't look like it touched the white band at all to me. To me, it looked clearly low. If I were the ref, I would have halted the action on that shot.

If you're going to tell me Weeks had made his mind up 5 to 10 seconds prior, then I say its bad officiating and a 5 to 10 second late stoppage. You guys want to act like the fight was stopped prior to the foul, and unfortunately, that's not the case. Its not good officiating either way you look at it

who cares you whiney b1tch

officials make mistakes, go write to the commission

oh, right..... you prefer to do your crying here

the correct/best man won

Comment

Working...
                      X