No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

and i just bodied you like that. cause you're too dumb to realize that you set yourself up. "find me one post." LOL. you're the low IQ fan i was talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      and i just bodied you like that. cause you're too dumb to realize that you set yourself up. "find me one post." LOL. you're the low IQ fan i was talking about.
      You never found a single post where I was *very upset" as you claimed. This is a message board and I responded to your asinine and fake perspective. That's the way it works here. It's unfortunate that you're too stupid to understand that doesn't define being "very upset." The one who was truly upset was your​ b!tch ass for giving up on boxing because Kovalev lost . Like a child packing up his toys and running away.

The people who got "bodied" here are you and Kovalev.

Take this with you on your way out LOL

Last edited by joseph5620; 06-19-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        You haven't put anyone in any place, lad. Keep trying though.
        You are a good at nothing b:tch, so stop making people wast their time with your stupid posts and copy-past quotes with zero substance and of course zero originality
        Oh yeah and F* YOU!

Comment

• Back on topic...

Weeks: Right here is good...
          So how many were actually low... One was assessed by Weeks, one might have been hidden by Kovalev over bending in agony... Others were clean heavy blows to the stomach with dreadful consequences ... Not much more to say really ...

Comment

You never found a single post where I was *very upset" as you claimed. This is a message board and I responded to your asinine and fake perspective. That's the way it works here. It's unfortunate that you're too stupid to understand that doesn't define being "very upset." The one who was truly upset was your​ b!tch ass for giving up on boxing because Kovalev lost . Like a child packing up his toys and running away.

The people who got "bodied" here are you and Kovalev.

Take this with you on your way out LOL

again why would i need to look when you just proved it? you didn't simply respond to my post, you immediately went into your usual b*tchmade al sharpton mode and attacked. being frustrated with boxing's constant bad judging and bad stoppages is an asinine and fake perspective? you are categorically ******ed. enjoy your "W" against us white posters doe... living vicariously thru ward's win. how sad is that?

i'm curious as to how many ward fights your bum ass has been to. i've actually been to 2.
            Last edited by John Barron; 06-19-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              again why would i need to look when you just proved it? you didn't simply respond to my post, you immediately went into your usual b*tchmade al sharpton mode and attacked. being frustrated with boxing's constant bad judging and bad stoppages is an asinine and fake perspective? you are categorically ******ed. enjoy your "W" against us white posters doe... living vicariously thru ward's win. how sad is that?

i'm curious as to how many ward fights your bum ass has been to. i've actually been to 2.
              Ironic that you would claim I live vicariously through Ward when you have a Kovalev avatar and even used some of the simpletons quotes as your signature. As if he said something profound

You're definitely living vicariously through a very stupid man who demonstrated that he's a front runner and a coward. You two probably have that in common.

Not all of Kovalev's fans are white. That shows how dumb you are. I'm enjoying the W because of Kovalev's racist fans(regardless of their race) like you who are in denial, crying, and in b!tch mode. Pure comedy and those tears are delicious lol.

Last edited by joseph5620; 06-19-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Ironic that you would claim I live vicariously through Ward when you have a Kovalev avatar and even used some of the simpletons quotes as your signature. As if he said something profound

You're definitely living vicariously through a very stupid man who demonstrated that he's a front runner and a coward. You two probably have that in common.

Not all of Kovalev's fans are white. That shows how dumb you are. I'm enjoying the W because of Kovalev's racist fans(regardless of their race) like you who are in denial, crying, and in b!tch mode. Pure comedy and those tears are delicious lol.

and i've had avatars, signatures of mayweather, roy jones, hopkins. guess that still makes me a racist? you've already lost the discussion several posts ago, but please keep exposing your delusions for everyone to see.

Comment

• Ward wins!!!!!!!!!!! Ward wins!!!!!!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhh

TKO victory!!!!! Body shots, right hands, head movement, defense, foot movement, power jabs, left hooks

He outhustled, out-smarted, out-lasted, overpowered, broke down, chopped down...and FINISHED the mutha ****in Krusher.

Buried him, humiliated him. Embarrassed him. Humbled him.

It's over fools. Get mad!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                    You are a good at nothing b:tch, so stop making people wast their time with your stupid posts and copy-past quotes with zero substance and of course zero originality
                    Oh yeah and F* YOU!
                    Fuck you're dumb....

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Better yet, take the balls in that picture, move them to the correct anatomical position, then ask yourself, Why didn't we see either Ward or Kovalev balls hanging out? If this picture is accurate...

I can't work out if you sound more desperate in this thread..... or more desperate in the (what is now) Golovkin ducked Ward thread?

..... unless Kovalev's balls hang off the bottom of his chin, your point is irrelevant.....

The REAL point.... you know, the one you missed....

Comment

Working...
                      X