No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Bending over like a coward from punches to the stomach lol.

Your sorry ass doesn't follow boxing anyway. You follow certain fighters that fit your agenda. Kovalev is finished and I hope he takes you and rest of his low IQ female like fans with him .

Keep crying until your agenda leads you to your next hope
    LMFAO low IQ female fans... that's rich coming from you. you're the diva around here that gets really upset when you get a whif of someone criticizing a fighter who happens to be black. my favorite fighter of all time is roy jones, a black man, so direct your discount ass al sharpton drivel at someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Damn!

I made the same face Kovalev made when I saw that shot lmao!
      Yeah it was sick. Kovalev was in clinch mode and Andre was able to "PULL OUT" and turn with a massive left hook to the body. He put all his weight into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
        Credits to who ever posted this on another thread.

Teach who ever you wanna teach that BALLS and peepees are not located right at the belly button or right under the belly Button.

You should teach who ever it is you want to teach not to follow guys around the ring.
        Better yet, take the balls in that picture, move them to the correct anatomical position, then ask yourself, Why didn't we see either Ward or Kovalev balls hanging out? If this picture is accurate...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Better yet, take the balls in that picture, move them to the correct anatomical position, then ask yourself, Why didn't we see either Ward or Kovalev balls hanging out? If this picture is accurate...
          I know my balls hang low, and they wobble. So if you want to say Kovelevs balls are that high than thats on you.

Comment

I know my balls hang low, and they wobble. So if you want to say Kovelevs balls are that high than thats on you.
            I'm not interested in Sergios balls. I'm more concerned with the beltline on the trunks and whether or not the shots were legal.

I'll leave the talk of Sergios anatomy to you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              I'm not interested in Sergios balls. I'm more concerned with the beltline on the trunks and whether or not the shots were legal.

I'll leave the talk of Sergios anatomy to you guys
              A low blow is supposed to be anything below the waste line. If his trunks are above his belly button its kinda hard to determine the waste line. And if you look at Wards punches that why they are called boarder-line.

Comment

A low blow is supposed to be anything below the waste line. If his trunks are above his belly button its kinda hard to determine the waste line. And if you look at Wards punches that why they are called boarder-line.
                Didnt Tony Weeks make that determination before the fight? Compare that point with where Ward was landing those last shots, especially the last one as Kovalev clutches his sack and yells in pain. That shot is not something a referee in a world title fight should miss.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  LMFAO low IQ female fans... that's rich coming from you. you're the diva around here that gets really upset when you get a whif of someone criticizing a fighter who happens to be black. my favorite fighter of all time is roy jones, a black man, so direct your discount ass al sharpton drivel at someone else.
                  Find one post where I've been"really upset" about criticism of any fighter. I'll wait. Better than that, find where I wanted to stop following boxing because a fighter I like lost a fight. Like your punk ass just did lol.

I'll wait for you to find it. Don't disappear and punk out like your boy Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Find one post where I've been"really upset" about criticism of any fighter. I'll wait. Better than that, find where I wanted to stop following boxing because a fighter I like lost a fight. Like your punk ass just did lol.

I'll wait for you to find it. Don't disappear and punk out like your boy Kovalev
                    lol find one post? how dumb are you? you just randomly came at me like a girl a minute ago, for everyone to see, assuming im a KKK member or something with an "agenda" because i'm a fan of kovalev and i didn't agree with the stoppage. the only explanation that i can think of behind your response, given your pathetic history on this forum, is that andre ward is black, and you got upset. what other reason would there be? your posts always sound like you're on the verge of tears, the 's can't hide it. be real.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      lol find one post? how dumb are you? you just randomly came at me like a girl a minute ago, for everyone to see, assuming im a KKK member or something with an "agenda" because i'm a fan of kovalev and i didn't agree with the stoppage. the only explanation that i can think of behind your response, given your pathetic history on this forum, is that andre ward is black, and you got upset. what other reason would there be? your posts always sound like you're on the verge of tears, the 's can't hide it. be real.

. Oh this is real. You swinging on Donald *****'s nuts is real. You claiming this is why you don't follow boxing is real. You being a b!tch is real. Keep crying.
                      Last edited by joseph5620; 06-19-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X