No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hurricanelu View Post
    Kovalev got hit with 3 straight low blows at the end . About 8 or 9 through the fight and Weeks never bothered to warn or deduct points ?

Dirty fight on both sides, if you like grappling, holding ,hugging this your fight .
    Otherwise,crap fight , crap refereeing and a stain to boxing .
    Kovalev did not want to continue

He stayed on the floor long after the fight was stopped.

He didn't jump up and protest....he stayed his whipped ass down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      Shut your f@ggot ass up this is my natural account. Go cry a river pussie. AND STILL BYTCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Go sit in the corner pussie
      How do you know I support Kovalev?

Are you that much of an idiot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beezy93 View Post
        Andre Ward is a dirty fighter. Don't run to cruiserweight, fight Stevenson. Anyone who thinks this guy is p4p #1 is deluded.
        2 wins over Kovalev & has 3 LHW world titles. He won the super 6 SMW tourney a few years back. Nope he sucks for sure & isn't a top P4P fighter...

Comment

• Everyone talking about low blows but not the right hand that had him on Queer Street!
          Last edited by HarvardBlue; 06-17-2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaman2x View Post
            Premature stoppage...BUT...The writing was all over the wall yo. Kovalev didn't stand a chance after that right hand lead and body punches. Shout out to Ward for shutting all the haters up doe. Truly deserves pound for pound #1
            Probably. But let the fooking fight play out

Comment

• Three things;

1 - Why the hell did Tony Weeks stop the fight, You don't stop fights from low blows

2 - Props to Ward, I honestly think he could've stopped Kovalev legitimately.

3 - Horribe way to stop a great and cerebral fight.

Nevertheless I can finally put Ward again on my top 5 P4P list. Dude is a warrior and a great technician.

Comment

• Kovalev fans will say the killer crusher lost a dirty fight. Should have punched low back if he felt it was dirty

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Shocked at the no count from the ref which is what should've happened but this was going to be controversial anyway considering the official scorecards

Get your cry baby ass outta here. He was getting hit and not responding you fuucking idiot. SAME with Mayweather vs Manfredy Pacquiao vs Cotto

When you are in a defensless position and getting hit repeatedly the ref and seem very hurt the ref STOPS THE FIGHT YOU FUUCKING IDIOT.

You said Spence was a hype job he stopped Brook. You was hating on Ward, hating on Mayweather, Get your hoe ass outta here!!!!!!!!!! AND STILL PUSSIE

Comment

• I'm a HUGE Ward fan. However, Kovalev should've been allowed to recover from those low blows. Poor referring or favoritism by Weeks. IMO, Ward would have most likely won regardless but this fight just added more controversy than clarity.

Comment

• Laughable. Ward won. Plain and simple. Just stop it.

Comment

Working...
                      X