Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Knocks Out Flores in Controversial First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible for Rigo to still be disqualified? HBO was really pushing for Rigo's DQ.... They really have it out for him...

Comment

Lampley and Kellerman should be disqualified...they act like gossipy schoolgirls in a snit for certain fighters and like starry eyed fangirls for others.

Comment

How people can say rigo is boring is beyond me. Even just that one round I thought his footwork and movement looked fantastic, he looked totally at ease in there and in control at all times. To me he's a pleasure to watch and an absolute master at what he does. Can't wait to see again just hope we don't have to wait a year this time!

Comment

Originally posted by Unsuspected View Post
          Lampley and Kellerman should be disqualified...they act like gossipy schoolgirls in a snit for certain fighters and like starry eyed fangirls for others.
          EXACTLY... It was downright SHAMEFUL to see how they kept going over, and over, and over the disqualification... like they were trying to bully the commission into overturning its decision... What do they have against Rigo? He is literally on Floyd Mayweather's level when it comes to natural talent...and he fights on HBO to boot... and yet they do nothing but **** on him every chance they get.... At least Roy kept things real....

Comment

HBO can go **** themselves. RIGONDEAUX WAS GONNA WIN BY KO ANYWAY. LMAOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by striker999 View Post
              How people can say rigo is boring is beyond me. Even just that one round I thought his footwork and movement looked fantastic, he looked totally at ease in there and in control at all times. To me he's a pleasure to watch and an absolute master at what he does. Can't wait to see again just hope we don't have to wait a year this time!
              I wish we could of seen him get more rounds in. I bought this fight to see mainly to see Rigo fight.

After watching Rigo fight, Ward and Kovalev seem like lumbering oafs.

Comment

Why the Fk hasn't AL gone and snatched Rigo up, and make those birches at hbo respect Rigo.

Comment

Loser threw first punch after belt missed rigo threw one back a hellacious fight ending ko of a left hook

Comment

Flores a disgrace to Mexico

Comment

Rafael get a suit that fits without baggy clown arms instead if always putting rigo down guy is talented just needs fights give him champs and watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X