Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael said kolv has no purse only %

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It shows what a piece of **** Ward is, I mean at the end of the day, they are all fighters and deserve respect. For Ward to go along with his opponent not being paid, it says a lot about his character.

Comment

Of course he is making money people, stop being this stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
        I had no idea that she did this to her fighters! A $1 purse....smh. It's stunning that anyone signs with this chicken hawk.
        Main Events has 15 boxers in its stable and after kovalev the next best boxer is Thomas Adamek. Honestly thought he would have switched promoters by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Qbox View Post
          It shows what a piece of **** Ward is, I mean at the end of the day, they are all fighters and deserve respect. For Ward to go along with his opponent not being paid, it says a lot about his character.
          You have to be joking lol

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            You have to be joking lol
            Mate, I couldn't look myself in the mirror, to each his own. I guess we know your character.

Comment

Mate, I couldn't look myself in the mirror, to each his own. I guess we know your character.
              WArd is not responsible for kovalevs paycheck. That's what his promoter is for he's a big boy not some scrub in his first big fight.

When brand didn't make weight for ward and had to give money to ward, he gave it back to him

Comment

Is this real life??

Comment

Nothing to do with Ward or Roc Nation. This is strictly between Duva and Kovalev you dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Nothing to do with Ward or Roc Nation. This is strictly between Duva and Kovalev you dumb ****.
                    I wouldn't want to stand on a picket line with you. No wonder the worlds ****ed, with you ****s around.

Comment

I don't agree with that. Hell, Ward even broke off some extra money for another opponent who lost it on the scales. Granted, there was no animosity in that fight.

Maybe they had to make a sweet pot to get Ward in the ring quick and it was worth it to him, or maybe Duva is a crook. I can't really blame Ward though.

Comment

Working...
                      X