Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE Stream: Ward vs. Kovalev Rematch Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: LIVE Stream: Ward vs. Kovalev Rematch Official Weigh-In

Ward vs. Kovalev Rematch Weigh-In Live Stream - Leading up to the highly anticipated light heavyweight rematch between Andre Ward and Sergey Kovalev set for Saturday, June 17 and presented live by HBO Pay-Per-View(r) HBO Sports will present the exclusive replay of their first showdown which sparked a hot debate in the boxing community as the hard-fought encounter resulted in a razor-thin triumph for the undefeated challenger from the Bay Area.

[Click Here To Read More]

Looks like neither guy showed up. Both like f#ck it no one is trying why should we.

Comment

wtf happened?

Comment

EFF Pandas:

I owe you an apology. I am doing it publicly because I got on your nerves a while back and I want to apologize since I do enjoy your posts.

Comment

Let's dooooo thissssss

Comment

Damn don't even have buffer doing the weigh in lol.

Comment

i believe vaughn alexander is devon's brother. the more talented one who went to prison for awhile?

Comment

Is that big girl Duva's daughter??

Comment

Anyone make a list of Ward's complaints today?

Comment

Laugh if Kovalev pissed fraud off and dude took a swing at him and Kovalev knocked him out on the stage.

Comment

Working...
                    X