Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Diamond Belt Possible For Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoulderroll View Post
    floyd be like "naw, that's alright. Keep your belt and i'll save on the sanctioning fees. We're trying to maximize profits here."
    are you joking? This is a fake ceremonial belt... Ceremonial belts dont have rules or sanctioning fees... Even if this did have a fee 200k for mayweather is gas money....

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
      Even if this did have a fee 200k for mayweather is gas money....
      Mayweather is not stupid. Why on earth would he pay 200k to an entity that had nothing to do with putting this fight together and is not needed in any way, shape, or form to promote it or to hold the event?

He's going to throw money away just out of the goodness of his heart?
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-16-2017, 08:23 PM.

Comment

are you joking? This is a fake ceremonial belt... Ceremonial belts dont have rules or sanctioning fees... Even if this did have a fee 200k for mayweather is gas money....
        B itch for a broke punk mother****er like you you sure act like your a baller...
        Punk quit swinging off another man's nutts and stand on your own two feet b itch!
        Your ****ing pathetic you piece of shet!
        Show me some proof where this piece of shet Ceremonial belt or that piece of shet belt the WBC tried to force in Canelo don't require sanctioning fees.
        You talk out your ass but you don't know a ****ing thing you stupid ****!
        You act like you know it all but I keep telling you that just cause you have Al Haymons and Mayweather's nutts tattooed on your chin don't mean you know everything...
        All it means is that your a black dick sucking fa ggot!
        So unless you can back up everything you say with facts your better off keeping your mouth shut and only open it when a black dick is gonna find its way in there which is a few times a day.

Comment

mayweather is not stupid. Why on earth would he pay 200k to an entity that had nothing to do with putting this fight together and is not needed in any way, shape, or form to promote it or to hold the event?

He's going to throw money away just out of the goodness of his heart?
          because he loves the wfc belt like 99% of champions on this planet... Duhhhhhhh... Mayweather spends far more money on far dumber things than a badass wbc belt..... Jesus you floyd haters gotta chill

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            purely ceremonial my ass..
            That belt had a big sponsor right in the center of the belt, wbc was trying to make money from them, is the mexican tourism board and they pay huge money to have their logo in big events...
            even if they want money 200k or 300k to people like mayweather and canelo is chump change.... Its not that serious.... Mayweather and 99% of champions in this world love the wbc belt.... Im sure mayweather who spends wayyyy more money on dumber things would not mind spending on a wbc belt.... Its not that serious

Comment

Originally posted by triple l View Post
              reported for making a other account - jason shaw. You got banned for a good reason and you'll be banned again. Good riddance.
              excuse me fan boy? Are you speaking english?

Comment

because he loves the wfc belt like 99% of champions on this planet... Duhhhhhhh... Mayweather spends far more money on far dumber things than a badass wbc belt..... Jesus you floyd haters gotta chill
                Hmm, June 2017 join date...I suspect an alt.

Comment

hmm, june 2017 join date...i suspect an alt.
                  what? Your delusional hate for mayweather got exposed so you turned into a 3rd grader? Typical....

Comment

what? Your delusional hate for mayweather got exposed so you turned into a 3rd grader? Typical....
                    If you think I hate Floyd you're obviously a dip**** newb around here... or just trying to troll.

Which is it?

Comment

• Who DIDN'T think this was going to happen? Anyone? Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X