Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Diamond Belt Possible For Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see what belt they give Stiverne for that POS "mandatory" he has..

Comment

Is this the leftover belt that Canelo refused? Lol. I'm sorry, but these sanctioning bodies have no shame. They smell money and all of the sudden there is a new belt available.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
        Is this the leftover belt that Canelo refused? Lol. I'm sorry, but these sanctioning bodies have no shame. They smell money and all of the sudden there is a new belt available.
        Yup! They're trying to get someone to pay for it. It's a turd they keep trying to polish up and sale.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
          you ******ed fan boy its just a ceremonial belt... Canelo the coward was just pissed he got exposed for the punk he is for dropping the real wbc belt so he could duck ggg for another 18 months...... That mexican belt was also just a ceremonial belt... It wasnt real... Calm your ****
          See that's the type of b itch you are.
          You the kind of b itch that settles for anything and are happy with whatever is given to you.
          That's why you a b itch and a ****ing coward.
          I've been calling you out for two years now and you always bow down to me.
          We both in Cali so it's easy for us to meet up and deal with this issue we got.
          But you know you a straight b itch and you fear me punk.
          You have no respect for yourself as a man that's why your always on here sucking on Al Haymons dick!
          So **** off you piece of shet!

Comment

Originally posted by Triple L View Post
            WBC is a ****ing joke! Fck off with that pos belt. Reminds me of Fighter of the decade belt - the phuck happened to that?
            Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            Larry gave it to Broner and he lost it in a dice game.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
              ****in hilarious lol I wonder what ever happend to that belt may 6th? Rumor was one of the girls in the room with Chavez jr was spotted taking it home
              Lol, **** that belt.
              But these WBC donated that piece of shet belt to a museum in Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                I had to look it up too. It was Reddick Bowe. These belts are only self promotion, you can see that avacado colored sash a mile away.
                I hope Mayweather tells the WBC to stick that piece of shet belt up their ass!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  wrong..it was Riddick Bowe
                  Yeah your right. I got them confused.

Comment

every champion in this universe loves the wbc.... Except ******ed fan boys who cant stand that wbc exposed that coward ducked canelo.... Just because canelo the coward got stripped of his wbc belt for ducking ggg dont hate on them fan boy....
                    Reported for making a other account - Jason Shaw. You got banned for a good reason and you'll be banned again. Good riddance.

Comment

they dont get sanctioning fees for a fake ceremonial belt... This is just for publicity and headlines! Nothing more... Only real wbc belts require sanctioning feed...even that mexican belt that canelo rejected had no sanctioning fee! Purely ceremonial!
                      purely ceremonial my ass..
                      that belt had a big sponsor right in the center of the belt, wbc was trying to make money from them, is the mexican tourism board and they pay huge money to have their logo in big events...

Comment

Working...
                      X