Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew on Mayweather-McGregor: Why is Everyone Complaining?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    don't watch it

you're sorted ^^

next !!
    Gonna call you and the other girls the Floydettes cuz you ladies are all over the whistle.

Comment

like who ?

name one ?

the fact is..... Mayweather is 40yo, and he has retired from competitive boxing..... but, who ?

NOBODY has kicked down Floyd's door to EARN that fight

the only fighter who really EARNED that fight over the last few years, was Manny

nobody else has done shht

at 147 we got Thurman, and now Spence..... neither of those guys have done enough to be able to DEMAND Floyd Mayweather..... they would need to fight each other before they even come close to a position where they can mention his name

even Pac does not qualify at this point, not if he is busying himself with the likes of Horn..... he would need to beat the Thurman/Spence winner to be in a position to DEMAND Mayweather

at 154, there is nobody..... Lara would give Floyd problems, but he had to officially win those fights with Canelo/Williams..... I know he beat Williams, and has an argument for beating Canelo..... but those 2 official losses will not land an unknown fighter a Mayweather payday..... he was unlucky, but he cannot DEMAND anything

Golovkin? come on man..... dragging Brook up to middleweight does not get you Mayweather..... there is nothing in that fight for a 40yo retired Mayweather, Golovkin would need to beat Canelo to even be seriously mentioned

Mayweather is cashing out, and none of those guys could beat Mayweather except for maybe Golovkin at 160..... but we all know that fight would take place at 154, and Golovkin will not beat Mayweather at JMW

Mayweather has finished doing his thing, and he is on the way out the door..... there is literally nothing to cry about, other than the fact that he will retire undefeated

oh right, now I get it
      Whatever dude, keep defending this farce then and pay ur money to watch. Il be laughing at all the idiots on this complaining after the fight of how they were robbed of their money 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Gjh92 View Post
        Whatever dude, keep defending this farce then and pay ur money to watch. Il be laughing at all the idiots on this complaining after the fight of how they were robbed of their money 😂

so, you wrote a novel, claiming that Mayweather was avoiding ALL these "worthy" fighters.....

..... and yet, you cannot name even 1 of the supposed "worthy" contenders?

noted

it appears that you are full-of-it

listen, this is really simple.....

this is NOT a boxing event, so simply..... don't watch it ^^

now, you are sorted..... no need to thank me

but yea...... all bullshht aside, I hope you enjoy the event

it comes down to expectations

if anyone thinks that will be a competitive boxing match, then they will lose their money..... but they will not be "robbed" as you put it..... they will have wasted their money because of their own stupidity/naivety

I expect to see a one-sided exhibition match, so will get exactly what I paid for

simple

FACT: if Pac was fighting McGregor, the boards would be empty

Comment

Originally posted by chavmex View Post
          I'm not complaining, but I'm very surprise on why does the NAC allowed this to happen knowing that it's just a show?

How can anyone take this serious when you have a guy that has a record of 0-0-0?

Somebody mentioned that Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. did the same thing fighting low caliber fighters, but I remind you that he used to do them as exhibition fights, as sparring matches before his big fights, and also he never did it on PPV!

All I say is wow! How many times are we going to be robbed without being held with a gun to our heads?
          This takes the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Gonna call you and the other girls the Floydettes cuz you ladies are all over the whistle.
            Aboutfuvkntime like blowing that whistle alright haha!

The floydettes! It has a ring to it. Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Because it's a ****ty circus fight that will disappoint millions and add yet another black eye to the sport of boxing. Why do you think?
              This is the obvious take on what is too come. Another black eye in boxing that will bring boxing back to the stone age again.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                This is the obvious take on what is too come. Another black eye in boxing that will bring boxing back to the stone age again.

why ?

when that fight starts..... will McGregor shht the bed, like Pac did?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Aboutfuvkntime like blowing that whistle alright haha!

The floydettes! It has a ring to it. Good one!
                  Thanks bro, these clowns on here act like a bunch of broads trying to defend their man when someone talks about Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Thanks bro, these clowns on here act like a bunch of broads trying to defend their man when someone talks about Floyd.

why is that fight bad for boxing..... ?

why will that fight give boxing " a black eye "..... ?

will McGregor **** the bed, and fail to deliver..... like Pacquiao ?

Comment

why is that fight bad for boxing..... ?

why will that fight give boxing " a black eye "..... ?

will McGregor **** the bed, and fail to deliver..... like Pacquiao ?
                      Cuz it is gonna be duller than May-Pac. Conor is a counter puncher and Floyd is not gonna chase him so we are gonna see a boring ass mismatch. People still sour from that terrible fight. The casuals will be fooled again and blame boxing. I have no doubt Conor will **** the bed worse than Pacquiao. Mayweather dont care enough to take any risk he already will have the fools who pay money so mission complete for him

Comment

Working...
                      X