Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew on Mayweather-McGregor: Why is Everyone Complaining?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew on Mayweather-McGregor: Why is Everyone Complaining?

Tony Bellew has defended the arrangement of Floyd Mayweather's bout with Conor McGregor, even if he believes the former is due "the easiest fight" of his career. It was announced earlier this week that former multi-weight world champion Mayweather, whose record stands at 49-0, would come out of retirement to face mixed-martial-arts champion McGregor, who has never boxed, in a lucrative bout in Las Vegas later this summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wonders why everyone is complaining then he agrees its a mismatch...

Comment

any meaningless Bellew fight is more a joke then Conor vs Floyd

Conor vs Floyd will generate more money than all of Bellew's whole career of nothing fights.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
        A mismatch you don't have to watch. A mismatch that doesn't involve world titles or rankings. There's nothing for the people that aren't interested to complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
          A mismatch is GGG vs Wade, Canelo vs his last 5 opponents, Loma vs the last few guys, Crawford vs Molina or Diaz. There is a tons of mismatches that GB and TR put on. Look at the last PPV GB put on, it was filled with mismatches. People only hate on this fights because its Floyd. If it was Manny or Canelo nobody would be complaining

Comment

I'm not complaining, but I'm very surprise on why does the NAC allowed this to happen knowing that it's just a show?

How can anyone take this serious when you have a guy that has a record of 0-0-0?

Somebody mentioned that Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. did the same thing fighting low caliber fighters, but I remind you that he used to do them as exhibition fights, as sparring matches before his big fights, and also he never did it on PPV!

All I say is wow! How many times are we going to be robbed without being held with a gun to our heads?

Comment

how you gonna complain about a circus event when we elected a circus president, like really? now u care about nobility and tradition? stfu

Comment

What demand? There was a demand for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  A mismatch is GGG vs Wade, Canelo vs his last 5 opponents, Loma vs the last few guys, Crawford vs Molina or Diaz. There is a tons of mismatches that GB and TR put on. Look at the last PPV GB put on, it was filled with mismatches. People only hate on this fights because its Floyd. If it was Manny or Canelo nobody would be complaining
                  None of those fights were against a guy who is 0-0 as a pro boxer. Enough said.

Comment

If there is a good undercard and it's reasonable price i'd tune in .If like I imagine it to be expensive with a crap undercard then there's no chance.

Floyd is taking the piss .There's one that can't fight and one that won't fight ...hardly a classic.

I hope Conor flattens him for looking for this easy monster money event. But the truth is Conor has more chance of taking someone out in the first row.Floyd will run and box and Conor will run after him get floored and fowl.

Tony will be left saying well it was an event and most everyone else will be saying what a waste of £20-30 !

Comment

Working...
                    X