Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew on Mayweather-McGregor: Why is Everyone Complaining?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    why is that fight bad for boxing..... ?

why will that fight give boxing " a black eye "..... ?

will McGregor **** the bed, and fail to deliver..... like Pacquiao ?
    If you havent already I say give this a watch: https://youtu.be/4Jv49_Xx6xU

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Cuz it is gonna be duller than May-Pac. Conor is a counter puncher and Floyd is not gonna chase him so we are gonna see a boring ass mismatch. People still sour from that terrible fight. The casuals will be fooled again and blame boxing. I have no doubt Conor will **** the bed worse than Pacquiao. Mayweather dont care enough to take any risk he already will have the fools who pay money so mission complete for him

that is a fair reply, and not just the bold

I think that the casuals who will be fooled, will easily be fooled again..... they aren't going anywhere..... and that fight could attract some cross-over MMA fans, and some new fans to combat sport

I don't think it will do any irreparable damage

but yea, fair point there

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        If you havent already I say give this a watch: https://youtu.be/4Jv49_Xx6xU

I can't stand Jim Lampley..... 7 mins of him is unbearable

and on this topic, he is not the most credible source

your other post made a fair point

Comment

I hope all the flom0s will waste their hard earned money to watch this garbage fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I hope all the flom0s will waste their hard earned money to watch this garbage fight.

when you spent money watching Pac get destroyed by Marquez, and then undressed by Mayweather..... you actually thought that Pac was going to win

just saying LMAO

Comment

when you spent money watching Pac get destroyed by Marquez, and then undressed by Mayweather..... you actually thought that Pac was going to win

just saying LMAO
              Hahahhaha. All floyd did was run and hug all night and if he try to fight pac he will get countered and wobbled.
              And pac actually beat floyd in everything except in running and hugging.

Comment

flom0s will waste their hard earned money
                Hahahhaha. All floyd did was run and hug all night and if he try to fight pac he will get countered and wobbled.
                And pac actually beat floyd in everything except in running and hugging.

you missed the point.....

you thought that Pac would win those fights

we don't think that McGregor will win

so..... who really wasted their hard-earned money ?

Comment

so, you wrote a novel, claiming that Mayweather was avoiding ALL these "worthy" fighters.....

..... and yet, you cannot name even 1 of the supposed "worthy" contenders?

noted

it appears that you are full-of-it

listen, this is really simple.....

this is NOT a boxing event, so simply..... don't watch it ^^

now, you are sorted..... no need to thank me

but yea...... all bullshht aside, I hope you enjoy the event

it comes down to expectations

if anyone thinks that will be a competitive boxing match, then they will lose their money..... but they will not be "robbed" as you put it..... they will have wasted their money because of their own stupidity/naivety

I expect to see a one-sided exhibition match, so will get exactly what I paid for

simple

FACT: if Pac was fighting McGregor, the boards would be empty
                  well thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. "Im going to pay for a fight i expect to be a 1sided affair". Theres no talking to people like u. Just sheer stupidity on ur part but good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Gjh92 View Post
                    well thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. "Im going to pay for a fight i expect to be a 1sided affair". Theres no talking to people like u. Just sheer stupidity on ur part but good luck

if you thought that Pacquiao was going to beat Mayweather..... and you actually paid to see that happen..... then you should not be calling anyone stupid my friend

because that is the dumbest thing I ever heard

Mayweather/McGregor is NOT a competitive boxing match

nobody with a clue expects it to be a competitive boxing match

nobody expects Conor to win, including me

it is an event

Comment

if you thought that Pacquiao was going to beat Mayweather..... and you actually paid to see that happen..... then you should not be calling anyone stupid my friend

because that is the dumbest thing I ever heard

Mayweather/McGregor is NOT a competitive boxing match

nobody with a clue expects it to be a competitive boxing match

nobody expects Conor to win, including me

it is an event
                      who says i paid to watch pacquiao v mayweather. See unlike u i have a social life so watched it in the pub with my mates. Right im getting bored speaking to u. U obviously think ur right about everything so wont be giving u the time of day anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X