Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor Deal Reached - August 26 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Hopefully the buildup is fun
    I'm sure NSB will be impossible to visit for awhile. I hope the mods will do their jobs and try to keep the threads at a minimum so we don't have 50 MayMac threads every day and one thread on CaneloGGG

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Hopefully the buildup is fun
      That's all I'm looking forward to. The fight itself couldn't be more predictable, but their attempts to sell it as something otherwise are undoubtedly going to be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        its not official until floyd says so, you know that
        That guy works for Floyd. He's that white dude who is Floyd's personal assistant.

Comment

Biggest cherry pick being announced soon, once floyd cycles off for the testing, 6 weeks before the fight, he's quite predictable, oh hang on, there won't be testing, not a title fight, floyd can do as he wants, oh hang on, he did that anyway with usada
          Last edited by Shape up; 06-14-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor Deal Reached - August 26 in Las Vegas

According to multiple sources, including Yahoo Sports, a deal has been reached for former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.(49-0, 26 KOs) to come out of retirement for a boxing match with UFC champion Conor McGregor on August 26 in Las Vegas. The date, requested by Mayweather Promotions for a Showtime event, was approved on Wednesday morning by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Come∂ian dropped the news first, he should get credit imo.

Also, FIRST! again!

Comment

I'm cumming.

Comment

ill believe it when floyd says it.. hes a control freak

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                      Wonder how much the PPV is going to be.
                      For sure $100. I wouldn't be shocked with $119.99, $129.99 for HD.

2.5M buys/min @ $120 = about ~$135M to split between the fighters. Assuming Floyd is getting at least 60/40 = ~$81M to Floyd & ~$54M to Conor/UFC.

If it breaks the current PPV record with 4.6M+ @ $120 = about ~$248M to split with Floyd getting ~$149M & ~$99M for Conor/UFC.

Both mfers bought to get themselves some new shiny sh^t after this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X