Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor Deal Reached - August 26 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor Deal Reached - August 26 in Las Vegas

According to multiple sources, including Yahoo Sports, a deal has been reached for former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.(49-0, 26 KOs) to come out of retirement for a boxing match with UFC champion Conor McGregor on August 26 in Las Vegas. The date, requested by Mayweather Promotions for a Showtime event, was approved on Wednesday morning by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-14-2017, 04:18 PM.

First>>>>>>>>>

Not a huge fan but I will watch.

Man, Floyd is going to get PAID for this fight. Probably close to 400 million and Conor maybe 200
    Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 06-14-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Oh boy my penis is hardening in anticipation.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

Unbeaten boxer Floyd Mayweather will fight UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor in a much-discussed boxing match on Aug. 26 in Las Vegas, a well-placed source told Yahoo Sports on Wednesday. Mayweather is expected to make the announcement on social media as early as Wednesday.

Terms of the deal were not available, but it will either be at the MGM Grand Garden or T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The Nevada Athletic Commission on Wednesday approved the request from Mayweather Promotions to put on a boxing card on Aug. 26 at the MGM Grand. The venue could change, however, to T-Mobile.

It is a stunning development given that Mayweather, the greatest boxer of his era, had said he was retired after compiling a 49-0 pro record from 1996 through 2015. But with a fight which could pay each man in excess of $100 million, he reconsidered.

Neither UFC president Dana White, Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe or Showtime’s Stephen Espinoza could be reached for comment.

More to come soon.

https://sports.yahoo.com/floyd-maywe...205101486.html
        Garbage fight but it will be the best selling ppv of the year and will piss off some mayweather haters..

Comment

its not official until floyd says so, you know that

Comment

Comment

Meh, I'll wait for the announcement. Wonder how much the PPV is going to be.

Comment

Lol they tryin to maximize their profits so they desperately did it before ggg-canelo. Desperate move but i guess a smart one

Comment

Hopefully the buildup is fun

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X