Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather who destroyed Gatti vs current Terrance Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    I doubt Floyd would finish TC but I can see him doing a JMM type master class, you got to have great foot speed to give Floyd problems, and that's the one department TC is not the same level as above the waist, Floyd has great legs and reflex from any position he can always punch or evade, that coordination is so very rare.

TC gets hit a fair bit and makes mistakes I like him a lot he has huge potential just wanna see him fight a few of the elite guys to see his full toolbox, we haven't seen the best of TC just yet.
    castillo has great foot speed? maidana?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      I doubt Floyd would finish TC but I can see him doing a JMM type master class, you got to have great foot speed to give Floyd problems, and that's the one department TC is not the same level as above the waist, Floyd has great legs and reflex from any position he can always punch or evade, that coordination is so very rare.

TC gets hit a fair bit and makes mistakes I like him a lot he has huge potential just wanna see him fight a few of the elite guys to see his full toolbox, we haven't seen the best of TC just yet.
      I don't think foot speed is the be all, end all in giving Floyd fits. I think TC's ability to fight from either stance, fight at angles, set traps, and crack you with everything he has after he's caught you in that trap, and overall boxing ability would give Floyd plenty of fits.

And TC's not exactly slow. I have no idea where you got that from. He's faced some of the quickest, and explosive fighters in boxing, and had no problem with them. I think his ability to just see what's going on in the ring, and his own quickness would pose plenty of problems for Floyd.

TC's already beat the guy many people were saying would beat him in Postol, and no he did it in dominant fashion. That was a very level speed chess match. I don't even get what your point is. I said Floyd's not finishing TC, and anyone with half a brain would tell you the same thing. You countered with, if Floyd knew the caliber of TC, he'd step it up even higher than usual, but I corrected you in saying, Floyd's always at his highest level.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        This guy's bizzare. He's literally just waxing poetic about Floyd's skills, like everyone already doesn't know that, when all I said was he wouldn't stop TC lol. This guy will jump all over you if you post anything about Floyd that doesn't paint him as the Messiah of boxing. It's like he's the Floyd police.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          By the way. You must be poosie to make empty threats to strangers on the internet. ***git.
          You start talking **** on the internet first and I'm a pussy? You have the nerve to say that

You stupid ****t@rd.

The thread title clearly states FLOYD THAT DESTROYED GATTI. Not floyd who faced whomever the **** you feel like it.
          Mother****er, you can't know for sure how that version of Floyd would do against Crawford, because Bud is not Gatti. Crawford wouldn't give Floyd the same opportunities

And Gatti would get John Molina's treatment against Crawford too.

In case your ******ed ass don't get it - it doesn't mean I say that Bud > Floyd. Floyd is a better fighter than Crawford, more accomplished.

But let's not pretend like Gatti wouldn't get murdered against Bud in the similar manner. That comparison doesn't say much.

You chose lesser performances so I will choose ****ty performances by crawford. Idiot.
          Why you think that Crawford wouldn't be one of these lesser performances for Floyd? It's easier to look good against Gatti than TC

The fact that you say that Crawford would do worse against Floyd than Baldomir, Judah ( and any other fighters who went distance with PBF) and almost putting Crawford on the same level as Gatti is stupid

Go watch floyd vs gatti. A masterpiece.
          One of his best performances, but let's not pretend like somebody was giving Gatti a chance back then. He's a brawler, limited, he was SUPPOSED to get slaughtered like that. It couldn't be any other way

Like Crawford was supposed to slaughter Molina

Then go watch crawford get rocked silly by no fundamental tired lowest ring IQ in history gamboa.

Then watch get hit clean by slow sorry ass postol.
          Every fighter was getting hit clean at some point, even defensive genius like Floyd, so why you mention that if Bud still dominated Postol? That **** is getting ******ed, stop it

Comment

Floyd by UD...

Comment

Didn't you see the second fights, when Floyd wants to box he does and they cant do anything about it, if he wants to stand and bang with them he allows it, don't make them have great footwork because he let them.

Comment

is it on? what channel?
                Probably all your cable channels, YouTube channels and pics of your manlover all over your walls with traces of semen.

Comment

That beat gatti? Vs current Crawford?

Floyd by TKO 8th round.

People really don't know pretty boy Floyd.

Shltty thread. Shltty comments.
                  I really think Bud would give him hell think Money may wins but not easily l thoe.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    You start talking **** on the internet first and I'm a pussy? You have the nerve to say that
                    I might point out that you're an idiot for making a stupid statement on a public forum - but I'm not making threats of physical violence knowing there is a 2% chance of meeting up with an online stranger. That's some silly ****.

Mother****er, you can't know for sure how that version of Floyd would do against Crawford, because Bud is not Gatti. Crawford wouldn't give Floyd the same opportunities
                    What I do know is Floyd was extremely sharp and alert - also demonstrating exceptional ring IQ, footwork, timing accuracy, level of focus and executed a near perfect game plan - against Gatti - all things Crawford doesn't do on a consitent basis

And Gatti would get John Molina's treatment against Crawford too.
                    The way Crawford struggled against Gamboa - I wouldn't be so sure he dominates Gatti - probably wins a split - maybe a TKO but no boxing lesson.

In case your ******ed ass don't get it - it doesn't mean I say that Bud > Floyd. Floyd is a better fighter than Crawford, more accomplished.

But let's not pretend like Gatti wouldn't get murdered against Bud in the similar manner. That comparison doesn't say much.
                    Can you watch the entire Crawford vs Gamboa fight and still say that - just watch the 1st round even. Then come back.

Why you think that Crawford wouldn't be one of these lesser performances for Floyd? It's easier to look good against Gatti than TC
                    Because we are specifically speaking about 140 Floyd who fought Gatti. Why can't you get that through your thick skull.

The fact that you say that Crawford would do worse against Floyd than Baldomir, Judah ( and any other fighters who went distance with PBF) and almost putting Crawford on the same level as Gatti is stupid
                    Again Floyd @140 - why bring up welterweights? Even so yeah - Judah would perform better than Crawford because of his hand speed. Crawford is not nearly as fast as Judah. Correct me if I'm wrong.

One of his best performances, but let's not pretend like somebody was giving Gatti a chance back then. He's a brawler, limited, he was SUPPOSED to get slaughtered like that. It couldn't be any other way

Like Crawford was supposed to slaughter Molina
                    Look how people rewrite history. Yes Floyd was the favorite how ever Gatti was a proven brawler who had a size advantage. (not that pact@rds will give Floyd credit)

Steward gives a slight edge to Mayweather and is pulling for Gatti.

"I think Gatti is going to have to fight the fight of his life because as good as Gatti is and (with) all of these great and thrilling fights he has given us, I don't think he's beaten a top quality fighter like Mayweather," Steward says.

"If he wins this fight, he will prove that he can beat a top guy. I expect Mayweather to have his hands full that night
                    - Emanuel Steward before the fight.

Every fighter was getting hit clean at some point, even defensive genius like Floyd, so why you mention that if Bud still dominated Postol? That **** is getting ******ed, stop it
                    Floyd gets blasted for domintating fighters better than postol . R u serious?

Comment

To me that fight was Floyd's absolute Prime. He shows Crawford why he is great in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X