Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather who destroyed Gatti vs current Terrance Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    He thinks Crawford is N'dou or soemthing.
    Ndou has a better resume. Crawford is overrated. Has potential but looks like a sloppy runner to me.

Comment

People lampoon Judah, but back at his best, he could crack. Moreso than anyone Crawford has faced. I just can't shake the funny sense that Crawford is surprisingly fragile. Crawford certainly has to be respected though.

Comment

Floyd by UD. I think people let their emotions blind them to how special that version of Floyd was. As good as Crawford is, he does nothing better than a prime Floyd outside of fighting southpaw. He wouldn't be able to out think Floyd and he's also not as naturally athletic while lacking any meaningful physical advantages.

Comment

TC is 50/50 vs. Anyone @140lbs eva... #Truth

Comment

If they fought rn..nobody would be confident that a prime crawford would beat a old floyd so.....

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              floyd who looked great vs a human punch bag....ok and how bad did floyd look vs corley getting rocked and hit cleanly over and over? please show me when floyd fought someone like crawford.....crickets. crawford has fought "slick" guys and fast guys many times. he also has the southpaw stance that floyd has trouble avoiding. hes also bigger and has more power. floyd would never take the fight so we will never know

Comment

floyd hands down....but then again, crawford would've done the same to gatti...

Comment

**** durant

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    floyd who looked great vs a human punch bag....ok and how bad did floyd look vs corley getting rocked and hit cleanly over and over? please show me when floyd fought someone like crawford.....crickets. crawford has fought "slick" guys and fast guys many times. he also has the southpaw stance that floyd has trouble avoiding. hes also bigger and has more power. floyd would never take the fight so we will never know
                    Lol you and your imbecile triangle theorys, how the fck do you have any theory when right of the mark you got no idea what you are looking at when watching boxing, your opinion on boxing is worthless to anybody interested in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                      If they fought rn..nobody would be confident that a prime crawford would beat a old floyd so.....
                      If they fought right now I am beyond confident and would be willing to lay down some real money on Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X