Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Smith Jr vs. Sullivan Barrera: who will you be rooting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smith. He deserved the Stevenson fight and Barrera had his shot against Ward and **** himself. I'd like to see if Smith could catch superman before he gets slept.

Comment

Neither, I just want to see a good fight.

Comment

who in the f#cking world wants barrera to win ?

Comment

Its hard not to like Joe Smith.

Comment

I'm pretty certain Barrera also has a backstory just knowing he must have struggled to get here and from a place where he probably suffered hardships so Joe may not be the only one with a story. I'm 50-50 on this as far as who I want to win so I'll be happy for the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              interesting?

why barrera?
              He is a better technician and more skilled

Comment

Joe Smith Jr he is from Strong Island and he's Irish he still gets no respect he shouldve got that fight with Stevenson. Irish Pride

Comment

Joe Smith he is a modern day Rocky I want to see him keep overcoming all odds and rise to the top. Plus dude is a average american construction worker, fighting world class fighters how can you not root for that!

Comment

Originally posted by StrongIsland666 View Post
                    Joe Smith Jr he is from Strong Island and he's Irish he still gets no respect he shouldve got that fight with Stevenson. Irish Pride
                    "Smith" is an Anglo-Saxon name.

If he's Irish, then he must be Anglo-Irish not Celtic Irish.

Comment

I don't really care, I just want to see a good fight. Smith is more exciting but Barerra is the better boxer...May the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                      X