Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington is no small man and Miller just walking through all his punches! Need a Damn Super Heavyweight Division Now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
      Anyone got a link? I'm stuck at work this weekend
      https://youtu.be/ZXEJpJWeskY

Comment

• 3-1 Miller. I'm honestly not sure it's even physically possible to hurt Big Baby

Comment

• washington literally can't do anything, he cant gain big babys respect and he just gets walked down trying to box....

the end is nigh

Comment

• Washington get distance to do something just to walk back to the ropes of his own recourse to have Big Baby's strategy implemented by his opponent ffs. Washington ring IQ level is downe syndrome-y.

Now he keeping some distance better, but still isn't doing much with that distance. Gotta throw some f#cking punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Washington is no small man and Miller just walking through all his punches! Need a Damn Super Heavyweight Division Now lol
              Every since MMA came out with a 265lb max on their heavyweight division I thought that would be a genius idea in pro boxing. Its not like there are alot of 265+ guys who can fight & I hate that boxing acts like there are weight advantages to be had unless a guy weighs 200+ lbs & then everyone is equal.

Comment

• Miller does have stamina surprisingly so he can keep this pace going

Comment

• 4-1 Big Baby, Washington looks tired

Comment

• washington isnt trying to win anymore just survive...

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      washington literally can't do anything, he cant gain big babys respect and he just gets walked down trying to box....

the end is nigh
                      Sh^t Big Baby looking a lil tired too to me. I think the decision is the likely outcome at this point, but their heavyweights & I got the under so I hope you're right.

Comment

Working...
                      X