Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice how all the UK pundits are backing Broner and all the Americans are backing Garcia. Americans hate their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
      Notice how all the UK pundits are backing Broner and all the Americans are backing Garcia. Americans hate their own.
      No they don't hate their own. Garcia is an American who lives in California. They think Garcia will win based on past performances. Most people find the polite quiet Garcia more likable than the loud mouthed bragging bully Broner but they are both Americans.

Comment

• I have a feeling we might get a KD from both Broner and Garcia. Robert Garcia was already successful with a win against Broner. I can only assume he can get another win with a better fighter.

With that being said, if this is close, don't be surprise if Broner gets the nod. That's all I'm saying...

Comment

• I think Broner will try to have a strong start, but Mikey will figure him out quickly and lay some leather on that ****** looking beard. They used to not allow full beards. What's up with that? Both men are motivated to win this fight. Should be a good one, with Garcia coming out on top in poignant fashion. "The Problem" will be solved again and filed as DONE.

Comment

• Mikey looked away first.

First round goes to Broner!

Comment

• broner looks 10 years older than he really is

Comment

• How much bigger do you think Broner will be at fight night? Will he have a huge weight advantage?

Comment

Notice how all the UK pundits are backing Broner and all the Americans are backing Garcia. Americans hate their own.
                  This is rediculous. Is this another race thing. I didn't think Broner was good enough for him to be grouped with Ward and Floyd.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is Mexican-American.

Comment

Mikey Garcia was born in the USA and that alone makes him American regardless of his decent! Mikey is from an esteemed boxing family.

By the age of 22 had earned a Associates Degree and graduated from the Ventura (Calif.) County Police Academy. He put his Law Enforcement career on hold while he presumes his boxing career! A very affable person. So it's easy to like and follow him.

Unlike Broner who's life resembles a police blotter.

Garcia by UD!

Yeah I heard all the pundits saying Broner is taking this one seriously!

Got new for you all! They are all serious!
                      Last edited by TJ highway; 07-28-2017, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X