Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Adrien Broner vs Mikey Garcia Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The closer this fight has gotten, the more I think Broner has a real chance.... still leaning towards Garcia but a Broner win in any fashion would not be a surprise to me.

Comment

• if alien head can drop garcia broner gonna put a hurt on him bad!!!!

WAR AB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This is going to be a good fight.

I had Garcia winning easy when the fight was signed but it looks like Broner took this camp very seriously so we'll see.

Comment

• Bet the house on Mikey!

Comment

• Last edited by BOXEO _; 07-28-2017, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              if alien head can drop garcia broner gonna put a hurt on him bad!!!!

WAR AB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that your nickname for Rocky Martinez

Comment

• Broner look good but might of dropped a lil too low. Garcia looked a lil fleshy but thats all good and to be expected when your nephew is your S&C.

BUt theirs levels to this and broner aint on Mikey Level!

Comment

• As much as I'm rooting for Broner to win this fight because I believe that he is the more talented of the two fighters, I just don't think he will. Yes, while he appears to be very focused, motivated and determined as ever. However the only misgiving I have about AB is that we will never know whether or not, if any of his old habits shall come back and haunt him in this bout.

For example: The late night partying, boozing, womanizing, hanging with the boys at the strip clubs and ballooning upwards to at least 40 lbs between fights will finally start to catch up to him while aging his body in the process. Only time will reveal.

Comment

• Broner looks, hmm...I don't know. He better not be weight drained. I want to see a good fight tomorrow.

Comment

• I picked Broner to win, but that weight cut is a concern.

Comment

Working...
                      X