Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all points bet broner can't beat mikey.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Its really sad when people who are clearly racist honestly believe they are not.

I am convinced he believes he is fair and unbiased, but the stuff that comes out of his mouth just makes you laugh.

Its like the people that say terrible things and are like im not racist, I have friends from the ethnic group I just made terrible generalizations about.
      hect might post a lot of dumb shiiet but has he ever call anyone a maggot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Well we know for sure Mikey's chin ain't granite.
        The kid's undefeated, so it ain't made of paper Mache either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

GRANITE chin

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            hect might post a lot of dumb shiiet but has he ever call anyone a maggot?
            I called you a maggot because you said I picked Mikey to win so i could hype up broner if he won because he is black. you earned me calling you a maggot.

Comment

• I'd like to think Broner's a live dog, but honestly there are so many factors in this fight to consider, the weight, the strength, the styles...it makes for an interesting debate. For me, it comes down to Mikey; will he be able to match Broner's strength, does he really punch that hard? Hard enough to get Broner's respect? How will he cope with a guy that's been in the ring with bigger, stronger men in Maidana and Shawn Porter? Idk, there's a lot to consider before dropping a prediction...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I called you a maggot because you said I picked Mikey to win so i could hype up broner if he won because he is black. you earned me calling you a maggot.
                I asked you a few pages back to show me that post, i dont recall saying that and then i asked you if i did say that what is racist about it? Remmebr you justify floyds racist rant video by saying he was joking..

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  I had many amateur fights. No I've never broken my nose in a fight. Its been broken sparring before though. It wasn't that bad, just cracked the bridge. Shorter fighter coming in and up with his chin tucked butted me with the top of his head where there is no padding on the headgear.

Thats besides the point though.

If you look at Mikey Garcia's nose before and after, you can tell it was completely displaced to the side.

Before:

After:

The Doctor determined he was unable to breath through his nose, and stopped the fight. To quote the doctor "We went up to check him, and it is very broken." "It was too dangerous to have him to continue to fight like that, so we made the decision to stop the fight. He couldn't breathe."

Correct call by the doctor. Garcia was up 79-70, 79-69, 79-69 on the scorecards in a fight he was dominating comfortably, and had already dropped Salido 4 times in.

Those pics you posted don't mean anything. A nose getting ****** up like that is very common.

Now you say you have fought. Would you want to win in that fashion? And let's not pretend garcia didn't want out. Don't blame the doc. A real warrior would never behave that way.
                  those quotes are a pathetic justification for stopping the fight.

Are you going to pretend garcia didn't lose the previous round and was starting to tire. You could see it on his face he wanted out.

Oh by the way I am picking Garcia to knock Broner out.
                  But Garcia lacks heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    still looking for that post??

i never said because broner is black.

i did say you're picking mikey so you can hype up broner if he ends up winning. but i never mention anything about race in that post. your mind is fill with hate, get rid of the hate, its not healthy for you bruh.

we talk about boxing and dont see eye to eye but dont ever accuse me of being a racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
                      Those pics you posted don't mean anything. A nose getting ****** up like that is very common.

Now you say you have fought. Would you want to win in that fashion? And let's not pretend garcia didn't want out. Don't blame the doc. A real warrior would never behave that way.
                      those quotes are a pathetic justification for stopping the fight.

Are you going to pretend garcia didn't lose the previous round and was starting to tire. You could see it on his face he wanted out.

Oh by the way I am picking Garcia to knock Broner out.
                      But Garcia lacks heart.
                      I wouldn't want to win that way, but when you are talking about a young fighter who is way up on the cards and suffers and injury like that which could be exacerbated and effect his performance in the future, its smart to take it to the score cards. Im sure if the Doctor said he was fit to continue Mikey would have continued on. He could have literally held for rounds 9-10-11-12, received 3 point deductions, and still won the fight.

Go watch the fight again, Garcia was up on his toes giving Salido a boxing lesson. There was absolutely no way that Salido had any chance of turning the fight around. With 4 rounds left he was 9 points down on most of the cards, really ****** up and sucking wind.

Comment

Working...
                      X