No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    He is bigger,stronger,faster and just as skilled and has a granite chin..yall are going to be mad again
    I think it be that Broner should, but that you never know what he'll do for preparation and who will show up. He does not inspire confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Israel Vazquez quit on his stool with a broken nose, then when on to have 3 more great fights with Marquez, I don't think anyone with a brain would call Vazquez mentally weak.
      Nobody did. Calm down jack@ss.

Vasquez had a completely different type of break. A rare injury indeed.

Vasquez is also a proven warrior. You know, aside from being a weight bully.
      Unlike Garcia.

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      His nose was BADLY broken
      That's a matter of opinion. and I disagree.
      Vasquez had a "badly" broken nose. Garcia had a litle boo boo
      and he got scared. And lets not forget the round before any of this happened, Salido had started to shift the tide. He broke Garcia's nose and mind.

I get the feeling you never boxed a round in your life. Or even sparred for that matter.
      Have you ever broken your nose in a fight?
      I have.
      Last edited by Johnny Steele; 06-09-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

He is bigger,stronger,faster and just as skilled and has a granite chin..yall are going to be mad again

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
          He'll win fighter of the decade too.
          Larry stay cursing Broner.
          Then when Broner loses, "He was robbed"
          Or "If Broner took this fight seriously, he'd win"
          After Broner is arrested for beating an old Woman while making a *** tape with 2 hookers and the mail man

Comment

I actually agree with the above troll. People are overrating mikey and I really don't see why mikey took this fight, he better be getting paid for the beating he is going to receive . I will be very surprised if mikey wins

Comment

Naw i like broner but this is fifty fifty, broner got the chin and heart over mikey, mikey chin hasnt been tested at 140 and his heart is questionable he quit against salido to get the w.

But i got mikey garcia by body shot ko, mikey is more serious and determined and apparently he hits harder than maidana and pacquiao

So bet big on mikey by tko past 7

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                so your not a crawford fan then right? funny because you've mention crawford more than postol. i dont even recall you ever talking about postol at all.
                Big dunn is always dropping my name called me racist yet ive never posted anything racist. I blocked him when he started throwing that racism ****

Dunn called people racist for saying broner was trying to copy Floyd or when you call out some pro black for bias and being racists, he is the type who thinks blacks are allowed a pass on everything and if you point out the double standard you are a racist, he uses racist to soil your name its like a chick calling a man a rapist when he never did, because she knows it will ruin you.

Also he keeps saying I'm a manny fan and big up all his opponents to comeback and praise all the wins to make manny look good, it sounds to me he revealed something he does, he still cant find these many hundreds of thousand of threads were i big up mannys wins against rios and vargas and Bradley

If im such a manny fan how come i criticize him? I do know dunn has yet to criticize floyd, i go hard on any fighter and i speak highly of them too, dunn thinks you have to kiss a fighters ass or scold them you can be impartial. I mostly praise floyd but dunn looks only for the times i say something negative, he is like a female never rcognize the good focus in the bad.

The guy is a weirdo for sure. Its like he doesnt want anyone to praise pacquiaos opponents or pic them to win because his motive is to make pac look bad like pac is a cherry picker which isnt true, the pro blacks do this because they know their fighters pick and choose so the deflect calling warriors duckers.

I always pick floyd to win yet he never makes mention of that, he keeps saying i have this weird strange agenda of going against manny and hating floyd but that only reveals his conspired mind and what he does he probably big ups floyds opponents to make his wins look great, for me i can care less aboit opponent i want to see destruction i rank fighters by how they dominate i dont rank pot shotters highly they bore and only reason they have fans are because the racist paranoid bias ones who live vicariously thru them big them up because they share the same skin color.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Steele View Post
                  Nobody did. Calm down jack@ss.

Vasquez had a completely different type of break. A rare injury indeed.

Vasquez is also a proven warrior. You know, aside from being a weight bully.
                  Unlike Garcia.

That's a matter of opinion. and I disagree.
                  Vasquez had a "badly" broken nose. Garcia had a litle boo boo
                  and he got scared. And lets not forget the round before any of this happened, Salido had started to shift the tide. He broke Garcia's nose and mind.

I get the feeling you never boxed a round in your life. Or even sparred for that matter.
                  Have you ever broken your nose in a fight?
                  I have.
                  I had many amateur fights. No I've never broken my nose in a fight. Its been broken sparring before though. It wasn't that bad, just cracked the bridge. Shorter fighter coming in and up with his chin tucked butted me with the top of his head where there is no padding on the headgear.

Thats besides the point though.

If you look at Mikey Garcia's nose before and after, you can tell it was completely displaced to the side.

Before:

After:

The Doctor determined he was unable to breath through his nose, and stopped the fight. To quote the doctor "We went up to check him, and it is very broken." "It was too dangerous to have him to continue to fight like that, so we made the decision to stop the fight. He couldn't breathe."

Correct call by the doctor. Garcia was up 79-70, 79-69, 79-69 on the scorecards in a fight he was dominating comfortably, and had already dropped Salido 4 times in.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Big dunn is always dropping my name called me racist yet ive never posted anything racist. I blocked him when he started throwing that racism ****

Dunn called people racist for saying broner was trying to copy Floyd or when you call out some pro black for bias and being racists, he is the type who thinks blacks are allowed a pass on everything and if you point out the double standard you are a racist, he uses racist to soil your name its like a chick calling a man a rapist when he never did, because she knows it will ruin you.

Also he keeps saying I'm a manny fan and big up all his opponents to comeback and praise all the wins to make manny look good, it sounds to me he revealed something he does, he still cant find these many hundreds of thousand of threads were i big up mannys wins against rios and vargas and Bradley

If im such a manny fan how come i criticize him? I do know dunn has yet to criticize floyd, i go hard on any fighter and i speak highly of them too, dunn thinks you have to kiss a fighters ass or scold them you can be impartial. I mostly praise floyd but dunn looks only for the times i say something negative, he is like a female never rcognize the good focus in the bad.

The guy is a weirdo for sure. Its like he doesnt want anyone to praise pacquiaos opponents or pic them to win because his motive is to make pac look bad like pac is a cherry picker which isnt true, the pro blacks do this because they know their fighters pick and choose so the deflect calling warriors duckers.

I always pick floyd to win yet he never makes mention of that, he keeps saying i have this weird strange agenda of going against manny and hating floyd but that only reveals his conspired mind and what he does he probably big ups floyds opponents to make his wins look great, for me i can care less aboit opponent i want to see destruction i rank fighters by how they dominate i dont rank pot shotters highly they bore and only reason they have fans are because the racist paranoid bias ones who live vicariously thru them big them up because they share the same skin color.
                    hahaha this is hysterical. LMFAo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      hahaha this is hysterical. LMFAo!!
                      Its really sad when people who are clearly racist honestly believe they are not.

I am convinced he believes he is fair and unbiased, but the stuff that comes out of his mouth just makes you laugh.

Its like the people that say terrible things and are like im not racist, I have friends from the ethnic group I just made terrible generalizations about.
                      Last edited by !! Shawn; 06-09-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X