No announcement yet.

GGG destroys Canelo Alvarez "Why did he not knock Chavez out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    People fight so carelessly they almost lose fights and are able to know that judges are scoring rounds for them?
    Gennady didn't fight recklessly dufus. He was never losing on the cards and to be honest, the cards were closer than the fight was really.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Gennady didn't fight recklessly dufus. He was never losing on the cards and to be honest, the cards were closer than the fight was really.
      When I watched it i though HBO were wrong on rounds 7 and 8 and that was it. They were hard to score rounds and that seems to be the consensus. It was close.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Yep, just like he let a WW almost launch his head off his body....it was for his fans doe
        Yup, and then he fractured Brook's skull, pounded his face in for a few rounds and ended his career.

Comment

That's 100% true. He fought Cotto instead and gave up the ghost to him instead because he thought he would win that easier.
          You said Martinez wanted nothing to do with him, and I said that's false, nothing was ever said to that effect, there's a video around here of that actually...someone can post it.

Comment

What's up, you no likey GGG's style or his skin big man?

Why not look at his last last ten opponents rankings at 160 then come back here educated and we'll speak like men.

Only an idiot would say he fought only one decent opponent. Just because he blew them out don't mean they're not good fighters. I love how you dumb a55es like to criticize him because he let one fighter who was probably doping make it 12 rounds In all of his title fight wins.

Gennady is a credit to the sports and as long as he's still winning you haters will hate.
            No, I don't like goloofkin, I don't care what his last 10 opponents were ranked. They ******, because the mw division sucks, which is why goloofkin has stayed there his whole career. He can't beat a top 168 lb fighter...i don't even think he beat Jacobs actually. It doesn't matter, he won't move up, all of that 154-168 was a boldfaced lie. Ward? 164. Froch? 166. Brook asked for 157 first...nope. Canelo has said 155, but for his biggest payday he wouldn't agree. Even though 154-168 doe. Just keep worshipping that bum beater with 1 respectable win that wasn't even convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Yup, and then he fractured Brook's skull, pounded his face in for a few rounds and ended his career.
              Oh yeah, because brook is the only guy to ever have a fractured eye socket, and the great gaylovekin is the only one to be able to accomplish such a feat. A WW embarrassed and exposed him...deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                No, I don't like goloofkin, I don't care what his last 10 opponents were ranked. They ******, because the mw division sucks, which is why goloofkin has stayed there his whole career. He can't beat a top 168 lb fighter...i don't even think he beat Jacobs actually. It doesn't matter, he won't move up, all of that 154-168 was a boldfaced lie. Ward? 164. Froch? 166. Brook asked for 157 first...nope. Canelo has said 155, but for his biggest payday he wouldn't agree. Even though 154-168 doe. Just keep worshipping that bum beater with 1 respectable win that wasn't even convincing.
                How would anyone take your opinion about the Jacobs fight seriously, you admit you don't like him so your opinion is biased, obviously Oscar thinks he's pretty good because he and Gomez admitted avoiding him up until now so is your opinion an expert opinion or a couch potato opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  How would anyone take your opinion about the Jacobs fight seriously, you admit you don't like him so your opinion is biased, obviously Oscar thinks he's pretty good because he and Gomez admitted avoiding him up until now so is your opinion an expert opinion or a couch potato opinion
                  Oh stfu loser, like you're not biased about anyone. I thought Jacobs won, I'm certainly not the only one either

Comment

Man, Golovking will beat Canelo into submission but thats no surprise. I hope Chepo and Eddie buy better towels then Kell Brook's ones, ref couldn't even see it. It's ok, Canelo will be a good boy after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      When I watched it i though HBO were wrong on rounds 7 and 8 and that was it. They were hard to score rounds and that seems to be the consensus. It was close.
                      I usually agree with Ledderman and never had Gennady losing at any point in the fight. I'm sure he knew that as well with the early KD.

Comment

Working...
                      X