Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I'm The King, Not My Fault Kovalev Pulled Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I'm The King, Not My Fault Kovalev Pulled Out

Adonis Stevenson stopped challenger Andrzej Fonfara 28 seconds into the second round to retain his World Boxing Council world title on Saturday. The 39-year-old easily won the rematch between the two light heavyweights as Poland's Fonfara barely survived the opening round at the Bell Centre Arena in Montreal. Fonfara's trainer Virgil Hunter stepped in and stopped the fight early in the second round because his boxer was taking too much punishment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guess even Stevenson pretending he forgot the chance they had to do it on HBO before he tucked tail and ran. Also how difficult he was being to make the Hopkins and Pascal so they went and made a deal with a man who wanted to actually fight. Keep pretending but we all know the truth

Comment

Can't argue with Stevenson here. Kov pulled out of the purse bid and since then, negotiations have not taken place.

Problem is, with how inactive top fighters are, especially the PBC guys, we can't even imagine the two fighting at years end.

If Kov v Stevenson doesnt happen it will be one of the worst misses in boxing history.

Comment

Damn Stevenson still upset that Kova didn't finish inside what a ***.

Comment

He's right you know ...

Comment

So what's the plan now? If he somehow does not fight the winner of Ward vs Kovalev, what's left?

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              So what's the plan now? If he somehow does not fight the winner of Ward vs Kovalev, what's left?
              Adonis gonna get back to pimpin.

Comment

lol, so... are we supposed to forget that this guy ran across the street to hide under haymon's skirt?

Comment

"He might fight the winner"~translator:

I'll fight Ward if he wins, if Kov wins, back to the beer cans.

Comment

Smart bidness mayne doe!

Comment

Working...
                    X