Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Demolishes Andrzej Fonfara in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not impressed with chickenson, beat a shot fighter that needs time off or retire and just got blasted in round 1 and now in rd 2. Chickenson " I'm superman " Jim gray " yea but superman likes to fight . Lmao fight the winner of ward and kov. chickenson " I'm the greatest" Jim gray " you've fought 3 times in 4 years ". Bizarro super man

Comment

• What a useless fight.

Comment

• for a 39 year old dude, he is fast as hell and has tremendous power. Yea, he fought a stiff but give the man credit.

lmao @ Jim Gray interview

Al Haymon, baby! Al Haymon!

Comment

• That fight was pointless lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
            Not impressed with chickenson, beat a shot fighter that needs time off or retire and just got blasted in round 1 and now in rd 2. Chickenson " I'm superman " Jim gray " yea but superman likes to fight . Lmao fight the winner of ward and kov. chickenson " I'm the greatest" Jim gray " you've fought 3 times in 4 years ". Bizarro super man
            U Know I wish Fighters would answer the question when asked who they want next, instead of the generic "its up to Al Haymon (or whoever)" answer. I mean you're allowed to think for yourself too. He needs to Fight that Alvarez dude. I wanna see That.

Comment

• Stopped too early. Let him at least try.

Comment

• Can't believe so many people picked fonfara to win..

Comment

• Is Virgil overrated?

Comment

• I really wish Stevenson had the desire to unify or at least fight a top tier LHW, I mean the guy has freaking power and has very good boxing skillz but fighting medium to low tier guys is not very respectable.

Barrera, Gvoz***, Beterbiev, Kovalev, Ward.

For the record props to Adonis, He really blew out Fonfara.

Comment

• Very disappointing affair, I hoped for more. Fonfara didn't look like he's developed much since that last fight he had with Stevenson. Coming in, they knew Stevenson had that counter left and thats about it. Still couldn't sop it. Stevenson still has the speed, reflexes and power at 39. Virgil Hunter saw Fonfara couldn't make the adjustment and pulled the plug mercifully. oh well...

Comment

Working...
                      X