No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Demolishes Andrzej Fonfara in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Of all current champions, he's probably my least favorite.
    I defended him for a while but there's simply no excuse for this guy now.

Comment

• is this guy a worse champion than wilder? how can he be allowed to defend the belt against this guy? 2 fights ago he was KO'd in one round and is coming from a W vs fucking dawson

Comment

• Stevenson is good. It would be nice to see him against the winner of Ward vs Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I like Fonfara, but he has some serious deficiencies that were getting exploited by a shot Campillo. He has not really improved from that fight.
          No not at all. Very little head movement. Stands right in front of you. Straight up and down. Very weak guard. Every fight it seems like he gets weaker and weaker really.

I think he should retire. I think he trains at a gym somewhere in Chicago. He should focus on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Damn Sam Watson FUK OFF! So annoying trying tell Stevenson what to say
            I can't stand that MF'er. "Make sure you thank Al, make sure you thank Al"

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Fonfara got the crap beat out of him. Joe Smith all over again.
              Except he was outboxing Smith Jr until the fairy tale punch ... No common measure with the total destruction of tonight...

Comment

• Call me when "Superman" fights a live opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Now we're stuck with Stevenson

Hopefully the WBC will put the screws to him so that Alvarez can put him out of his misery for good
                  Alvarez looked great tonight but he doesn't last 6 rounds with Superman.

Only Ward and Kov can hang with that monster. Beterbiev as well but that's not a mega fight yet, but on paper it's epic.

Comment

• Stevenson is a good fighter although he needs to fight Alvarez at the very least but he stands a good chance in that fight because his left is nasty. Alvarez has a good straight right though so that will make it interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      No not at all. Very little head movement. Stands right in front of you. Straight up and down. Very weak guard. Every fight it seems like he gets weaker and weaker really.

I think he should retire. I think he trains at a gym somewhere in Chicago. He should focus on that.
                      Match him against Chilemba/Mikhalkin/Karpency/Skoglund. Stop feeding him to these huge punchers who will take full advantage of his porous defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X