Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The myth that Ward was the one that initiated the dirty tactics in Kovalev fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump........

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Kovalev is the one that started it in this fight. But people want to just blame Ward.
      The guy has a history of headbutting. What do you want Kovalev to do wait till he gets his nose broken before he does something. You reap what you sow. Ward got a taste if his own medicine.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        The guy has a history of headbutting. What do you want Kovalev to do wait till he gets his nose broken before he does something. You reap what you sow. Ward got a taste if his own medicine.
        So now that Kovalev has an history of pushing down heads and leaning on opponents all his future opponents get a pass to cheat?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          That sums it up. When you're in with a notorious cheater and the ref won't call him on it, you do what you have to do.

Comment

It's been boring replying to a bunch of hypocrites. I'm off for the day see you hypocrites later.
            Who does this in their own thread? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

This is what would happen everytime, it would be ward kessler/bika all over again, who wants that? The point of boxing is damage with your fists, not you head/elbows..

Floyd boys are incredible hypocrites doe, this was floyds go to move, abused so it was.
              all that gif shows is that ward is in perfect position to throw an uppercut or a body shot because hes right up in kovalevs **** ...right where kovalev doesnt like to fight....he did nothing illegal and at most they are touching gloves

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                Who does this in their own thread? LOL
                Someone that got bored after replying to the same **** excuse for hours. "Kovalev fouled because Ward fouled in previous fights"

Comment

Someone that got bored after replying to the same **** excuse for hours. "Kovalev fouled because Ward fouled in previous fights"
                  While, I too, get tired of repetition, I do agree. Ward's fouling in other fights has been blatantly obvious. I don't think a fighter should face him without a shield. That is, unless a referee would actually do his job.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    While, I too, get tired of repetition, I do agree. Ward's fouling in other fights has been blatantly obvious. I don't think a fighter should face him without a shield. That is, unless a referee would actually do his job.
                    Kovalevs fouling was blatantly obvious. All his future opponents should now get a pass to cheat, using some peoples logic.

Comment

Kovalevs fouling was blatantly obvious. All his future opponents should now get a pass to cheat, using some peoples logic.
                      I think we need to use the common denominator here. Has Kovalev blatantly cheated in previous fights? I haven't seen it. I can show you where Ward has. So I have to think that any fight Ward is in is going to be dirty. What I wonder about is why he gets a pass. The Kessler fight was atrocious. Kovalev, along with most top guys, never did anything close to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X