Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson Claims Klitschko Knocked Out Wilder 'Twice' in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny Nelson maybe grossly exaggerating the facts : firstly how do you KO a sparring partner TWICE-THREE TIMES COLD in a camp? don't you send them home? or see they get treated for their concussion -- I mean that is standard practice and Klitschko knocking out anyone with a body shot?! are you mad?

In a Ring Interview Wladimir has said Deontay Wilder is one of the greatest sparring partners he ever had, furthermore according to Deontay he became the lead sparring partner and all the other HW that came into the camp for Wach did not get to spar Wladimir for the good work Deontay gave him.

Comment

Wilder still the worst HW belt holder of all time. Talks about fighting everyone and ends up fighting Latvian house painters.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        Wheres 1hour run and kigali in this thread lol....old spaghetti legs wilder went bandy and done the funky chicken dance lol

@ 10.55

Johnny Nelson is spreading rumors, its all hearsay from him : according to this video he was never there and I just debunked this story in my initial post -- nothing to see here carry on.

Johnny Nelson is a salty euro Brit who was triggered earlier in the show by the beating his fellow Brit ( Kell Brook ) received at the hands of the American Errol 'The Truth' Spence jr. Hes insecure this American ( Deontay Wilder ) will chin another one of his fellow countrymen.

Comment

I think Wilder is a big ask still. AJ gets hit a bit too easy and Wilder is plain awkward, he's going to get tagged hard at some point and Wilder will give everything for a finish.

Comment

Was this before or after Audley Harrison beat wilder up so bad in sparring that he ran off and was found in an alley drunk off whiskey???? Lol. These guys go all out with the bs to discredit wilder. Wanna show me he's hype??? Put aj in there with him to prove he's hype. Put David price in there with him. Put Haye in there with him. Let him give bellew a title shot. Let Ortiz old drug cheat a$$ pass a test. Then I'll believe he's hype. He's on record calling out everybody. Nobody is calling him out who isn't looking for a payday(bellew, mansour, Ortiz). Wilder has been after aj and fury for years. It's them who keep ducking him.

Comment

re 'Karoriori': Wilder the worst heavyweight title holder in history? Really? So you think Leon Spinks, Bruce Seldon, Frans Botha, Primo Carnera, Tommy Burns etc. etc. would have beaten him? Pull the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                He's the worst poster on here. All hate, lies and BS. A total waste of time.
                Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                How is Kigali not banned talking this nonsense all the time? He contributes fcuk all to any boxing conversation...he'll, ANY conversation on this site.
                Agreed

don't even think he's a boxing fan to be honest

just a lonely

Comment

No **** he did. Wilder also got KO'd in the amateurs in headgear.

What, y'all thought Wilder been ducking the entire division for the last 10 years for no reason??? Man y'all crazy! Any of y'all still have him above GGG and Kovalev on the P4P list must be biased as fook.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    Agreed

don't even think he's a boxing fan to be honest

just a lonely
                    Lots of people are lonely, not just the dumb posters. I'm lonely, and I disagree with Kigali all the time. We couldn't have more opposite opinions about boxing. I ain't proud of it, I ain't ashamed of it, I wish I wasn't, but it is what it is, yet I'm still thankful for everything I have because you have to know that things can always get so much worse no matter how bad they are right now, you know? That's why you have to stay positive and stay hopeful, because life will kick you in the balls, so that's the positive outlook you have to have.

#WarBroner
                    Last edited by Boxing Logic; 06-02-2017, 04:22 AM.

Comment

You need a big dome to take shots at HW, Wilder has a peanut sized head.

If you get under the windmill arms and touch Wilders chin, he sleeps.

Comment

Working...
                      X