Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson Claims Klitschko Knocked Out Wilder 'Twice' in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    David Price put AJ to sleep.

I'd rather tell people I was stopped by Vlad than David Price..

Surely this doesn't take away the sting of what Spence did to your boy....
    Wilder as a world champion and your heavyweight idol was knocked clean out 2 years ago by klitschko...and a body shot .....joshua is gonna knock your chicken legged champion bandy....oh oh the funky chicken

Comment

Wow. Too bad there isn't a video. Either way, I think Wlad puts Wilder out right now. The guy's too off balance, uncoordinated and sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        So did Lamon Brewster and Ross Purrity

Ohh ohh ohh the funky chicken

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          How is Kigali not banned talking this nonsense all the time? He contributes fcuk all to any boxing conversation...he'll, ANY conversation on this site.
          He's the worst poster on here. All hate, lies and BS. A total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            Wow. Too bad there isn't a video. Either way, I think Wlad puts Wilder out right now. The guy's too off balance, uncoordinated and sloppy.
            Manos de piedra vs davey moore bro....duran at his most savage best :-)))))

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Manos de piedra vs davey moore bro....duran at his most savage best :-)))))
              Aw, man. That's the champion of all beat downs. No disrespect to Davey Moore. May he rest in peace, but man. Duran chewed that kid right up. Love your sig by the way. Never seen one like that. And I'm using the fiery devil emoji for fun because I've not seen it before. Ha.

Comment

Wlad who drop him in a real match-up as well i'd imagine.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Nelson Claims Klitschko Knocked Out Wilder 'Twice' in Sparring

BOXING insider Johnny Nelson claims WBC champion Deontay Wilder was knocked out twice in sparring by Wladimir Klitschko. Nelson, himself a former two division world champion in the sport, made the sensational claim during a discussion about who Anthony Joshua might face next. Joshua added the WBA and IBO heavyweight titles to his IBF mantle with a win against Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley Stadium in May.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

He did

Andy Lee was there and he said Wilder got bodybagged twice. Apparently they had to get out the defribulator

Comment

Ah. Now we know why wilder never made any moves to fight klitchko

Comment

Working...
                      X