Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Adrien Broner Deal Reached For July 29!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia beats down Broner. He always chokes in there with elite fighters. This will be no different.

Comment

Broner just made a career changing mistake.

Glad this is happening, he deserves it.

Comment

Ohhhhh myyyyy goodness. This is the best individual year of Boxing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SalimShady1212 View Post
          As much as I dislike Broner, Mikey's style isn't the one AB necessarily struggles against. I have Mikey winning but I don't think it'll be as comfortable as people think.
          I agree. Mikey is definitely the favorite but AB could win this fight. Mikey doesn't have the style that has shown to give AB problems. Mikey is a boxer puncher that doesn't have a great work rate. He is accurate with good skill and power.

AB has problems with with pressure fighters that smother AB and have a good work rate. I think Mikey wins but I would not be shocked at all if AB won.

Comment

Broner better stop partying in miami then,
            and get his ass in serious training camp

Comment

Boner's going to be at bum status level after this fight, if he isn't already.

Comment

Awww man you know ab=athletic belly.... Aww man you know ab= always on bail.... Awww man you know ab= about burgers.....

Comment

Hopefully they push this back a week please, it clashes with UFC's Jones V Cormier 2

Comment

Good fight. A big battle will be Broner making 140.

Comment

Damn Showtime is fast with the Trailer! Excited about this match up but Mikey Garcia will whip his ass anyway he wants either by out-boxing Broner or by just knocking him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X