Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Adrien Broner Deal Reached For July 29!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a ******ass fight. At 140 no less

Comment

About Billions last notable fight and paycheck.... Easy wrk for Garcia, though beating over-rated, over-hyped, self proclaimed "next Floyd and Ppv star" Broner at this point is no great triumph.

Comment

This should have been on Fox 2 weeks prior instead of Guerrero-Figuroa.

Hopefully it has a nice undercard.

Hearing Hurd-Trout and Devon Alexander-Collazo.

How about 1 of the Charlo's here?

Comment

Great introduction to 140 for Garcia. This is a man who knows he's wasted enough time.

I think broners best chance is to Salido his way to a victory. Come in overweight and just try to bully mikey. I don't see it happening though.

Comment

broner is finished, all that terrible energy he put out came back to haunt his azz fast, just wait til it gets you demons on these comment boards!

Comment

Don't know why so many are jumping on Garcia to win. Garcia has no wins at that JWW limit against any notable fighters at that weight. Also he is not active enough to give Broner problems. This is up to Broner to come in shape for the fight at a weight that he is undefeated at

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Anyone want to bet AB don't make 140? And I'll go double or nothing he doesn't win more than 3 rounds of the fight on two or more cards of any round regardless of weight.
                Hell NO!!! Sht I would start the over/under at 147 lbs for Broner...and take the over

Comment

Cant wait for this one!

Comment

Mikey is DUMB or Al Haymon don't give a sht about him. No weight clause penalties??? Broner has ZERO reason to even try and make 140 lbs. Sht Probably weigh as A Middleweight fight night. I hope he's not dumb enough to fight Broner if he's WAY over on the scales.

Comment

Don't see how you can say Garcia will KO AB. If Maidana's bombs couldn't do it a lightweight coming up in weight won't be able to. Garcia is most likely going to win but it won't be by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X