No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #17 - Adonis Stevenson vs Andrezj Fonfara II, June 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I thumbed through the picks and all I gotta say is.... if Fonfara wins the leaderboard will be devastated
    Oh? What's your pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Yea, that was bizarre. Poor Andrew up there all alone.
      I checked out Ward's live media day workout vids from yesterday and didn't see Virgil there either. My decision on whether to use my 2x is kinda hinging on this.
      With the effort I'm putting into this shyt, you'd think I had some actual money laid down.
      I know right! Real big money at that. Too be sure Virgil will be there. This is Fonfara's biggest fight to date. He's wanted this rematch so bad, I don't see Virgil doing something that would alter his game, like not being in that corner.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I see but if you are not certain by now, what will make you certain?
        My brother, nothing will ever make me certain when it comes to the squared circle. I always look at their history and such, but a lot of time I need to see their presence at the weigh in. I let it come down to the wire. You know we got millions on the line!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          I know right! Real big money at that. Too be sure Virgil will be there. This is Fonfara's biggest fight to date. He's wanted this rematch so bad, I don't see Virgil doing something that would alter his game, like not being in that corner.
          My only reason for thinking he wouldn't be, is that his main fighter has the toughest fight of his life in 2 weeks. I dug into this further and found out that Virgil was w/ Tony Yoka for his pro debut in France last night. Which explains why Andrew was all alone at the weigh-ins. I'd expect Hunter to make his next stop in Canada on his way back to the western world.

I'm going to go ahead and gamble my top 10 ranking here and say Redd Foxx; Fonfara via Close Dec, 2X

Comment

My only reason for thinking he wouldn't be, is that his main fighter has the toughest fight of his life in 2 weeks. I dug into this further and found out that Virgil was w/ Tony Yoka for his pro debut in France last night. Which explains why Andrew was all alone at the weigh-ins. I'd expect Hunter to make his next stop in Canada on his way back to the western world.

I'm going to go ahead and gamble my top 10 ranking here and say Redd Foxx; Fonfara via Close Dec, 2X
            If u hit, u are #1. I'm leaning towards Fonzi by dec

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              If u hit, u are #1. I'm leaning towards Fonzi by dec
              Just, FWIW, if this was cash, I'be be laying it on Stevenson 5-8 KO. But, it's just a game and what's the point of a game without a little excitement?

Comment

Being bold.
                *tips hat

Comment

Just, FWIW, if this was cash, I'be be laying it on Stevenson 5-8 KO. But, it's just a game and what's the point of a game without a little excitement?
                  My thoughts exactly . My gut said Fonfara TKO 9-12 with Stevenson's​ age finally catching up to him . But my logic said Stevenson 5-8 .
                  Gotta go with my gut .

Comment

b morph X1. Fonfara by close decision.

I don't give a flying fu*k!

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Comment

I got Fonfara, KO 9-12. Maybe Father Time will show up in the ring tonight! Like Redd said, it's not like it's real money. Damn free multiplier on Fonzi, plus Superman is just too close to the clock for me. Let's hope that we all get a spectacular fight tonight!

Comment

Working...
                      X