Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #17 - Adonis Stevenson vs Andrezj Fonfara II, June 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if Virgil Hunter will be cornering Fonfara? I didn't see him at the weigh-ins.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      There is definitely an upside to picking Fonfara. I think this will be a good test for both men
      I am not seeing your pick. What is it?

Comment

I thumbed through the picks and all I gotta say is.... if Fonfara wins the leaderboard will be devastated

Comment

-MEGA-, 1x.

I'd really like to see fonfara win though and end Stevenson.

Comment

Funny how so many here want to see Adonis bite the dust... Yet 76% favor him ... NSB logic at its best....

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I am not seeing your pick. What is it?
              Haven't made it yet. I didn't like how Superman looked or acted at weigh in.? I'm afraid his age is gonna catch up to him over night. Just not sure it's tonight. His demeanor was a little off. He should handle Fonfara with ease, but is Father Time gonna show up??

Comment

Not really excited for this fight at all but I'll go with Stevenson by late KO

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Does anyone know if Virgil Hunter will be cornering Fonfara? I didn't see him at the weigh-ins.
                  Redd, I didn't see him either. Was weird seeing Fonfara up there with 1 head vs Superman and the entire Kronk Gym.

Comment

Redd, I didn't see him either. Was weird seeing Fonfara up there with 1 head vs Superman and the entire Kronk Gym.
                    Yea, that was bizarre. Poor Andrew up there all alone.
                    I checked out Ward's live media day workout vids from yesterday and didn't see Virgil there either. My decision on whether to use my 2x is kinda hinging on this.
                    With the effort I'm putting into this shyt, you'd think I had some actual money laid down.

Comment

Haven't made it yet. I didn't like how Superman looked or acted at weigh in.? I'm afraid his age is gonna catch up to him over night. Just not sure it's tonight. His demeanor was a little off. He should handle Fonfara with ease, but is Father Time gonna show up??
                      I see but if you are not certain by now, what will make you certain?

Comment

Working...
                      X