No announcement yet.

Carl Froch Scorecard... Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch Scorecard... Thoughts?

He was very biased in his commentary, he got pissed off at Tony Bellew backstage after the fight

I like Carl but he was painful to listen to. Bad call after bad call. If he wasn't a former boxer, he'd be laughed out of the commentary biz.
    They were obviously trying to sell Brook, just the way HBO does with their guys.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      He was very biased in his commentary, he got pissed off at Tony Bellew backstage after the fight

What happened with him and Bellew?

Comment

The six round was one of those rounds that Brook got punished and Froch gave it to him

Comment

I been saying it he has some god awful scorecards and he's always lost at what's actually happening in the ring, amazing that he was actually a fighter with the lack of insight he has.

Comment

I listened to a UK stream and he was incredibly biased towards Brook. It's ok to cheer for your countrymen but as a commentator you need to tell viewers the whole story. Through the first 6 rounds he barely made mention of Spencer did. In fact he called him inferior to Brook.

To be fair however he did give Spencer all rounds after the 6th. I guess it was just too obvious even to him.

Comment

IDK how anyone can have Brook winning the 6th when the most notable roar was a missed punch, he landed two, and then proceeded to get beat up for the rest of the round. It was Spence's best round up to that point.

Comment

Carl Froch went to the washroom....he came back guessing

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  Carl Froch went to the washroom....he came back guessing
                  He was snorting coke with Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I like Carl but he was painful to listen to. Bad call after bad call. If he wasn't a former boxer, he'd be laughed out of the commentary biz.
                    They were obviously trying to sell Brook, just the way HBO does with their guys.
                    Yeah, like Showtime never does similar things... Malignaggi scorecards anyone? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X