Let's be honest. Floyd vs Pac was a lot closer than people made out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    And lastly, shoulder injury is BS.
    Look how floyd loves to Pull Pac's arm. He knew off Pac's injury. He loved to tear that rotator cuff so bad lololololol

and yet a handicapped Pac was still able to out-land an IV infused froid roid for 12 rounds

#legendary

Will you look at that it's already bleeding out. See that long red mark behind the right delts .. Or you rather believe there isn't a red mark?

Floyd said @ 2:11, I do my homework on any fighter (after Pac fight)

Is it possible he did his homework on Pac's past injury?

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-28-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
      I guess you only root against Floyd because he's black. See how stupid that sounds.
      No, why would anybody root for him? He cherry picked his 2nd half of his career...hell the ref should've deducted points for the excessive amount of clinching. At one point or another, the ref has to realize that these two mfkers showed up to fight and not to run and hug...History will never include floyd in the top fighters of all time. He did make the most money but that doesn't mean he is the best and while money doesn't last forever, a GOAT fighter's legacy is for a lifetime. Pacquiao is our lifetime's GOAT whether you're black, white, latino, or asian

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
        FM Sr, "You fighting like you scared, son."
        Pac 7-5 with 1 arm and no IV.
        TMT:Hard Work and Medication
        Still undefeated...baqneaio fighting horny guy

Comment

Stop crying. No damn way he had a full thickness rotator cuff tear. His surgery was for some damn wear and tear like any damn athlete, including Mayweather.

Comment

Six Losses

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              Why would Floyd con the boxing public for a second Manny fight when the groundwork is already laid for the next big con - Conor McG? It's easy money.

He beat Manny. It's done. Let go - desperation is ugly.
              Exposing the truth is both beautiful and sublime.

Here's one classic example I won't forget. He went from one side of the ring after getting tagged in a matter of seconds lol

The tell tale signs of a rigged fight..

Last time I checked, the runner got penalized for backing up too much & not swanging as much plus clinching & pushing in most judges & commentary eyes means you not in control & cant deal with that fighter. just knowing all that & finding out about the drug testing lets me know this was a major set up for floyd to win.

SPAGHETTI LEGS ANYONE?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                  No, why would anybody root for him? He cherry picked his 2nd half of his career...hell the ref should've deducted points for the excessive amount of clinching. At one point or another, the ref has to realize that these two mfkers showed up to fight and not to run and hug...History will never include floyd in the top fighters of all time. He did make the most money but that doesn't mean he is the best and while money doesn't last forever, a GOAT fighter's legacy is for a lifetime. Pacquiao is our lifetime's GOAT whether you're black, white, latino, or asian
                  Not only that. What is even sweeter is Floyd fans will hang on to that Fluke win as if it was great than to clear the air in rematch to close this controversy. That to me is sweeter than nectar hehe!!

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    This was despite Floyd being a lot bigger and rangier than Pacman

I watched the fight a second time a few months ago, couldn't decide whether it was 6-6 or 7-5 Floyd.

Let's be honest, if we didn't have preconceived notions about who the 'boxer' and 'brawler' were, and how each of these respective combatants had to perform to win the fight, we would have been able to judge this fight more accurately. Also the bias commentary didn't help.

Floyd mostly landed love taps, Pac landed the harder punches and did more damage throughout, also made Floyd miss a lot. Floyd landed a lot more 'iffy' punches in this fight.

Starts at 1:00

I don't disagree. I thought it was an either way fight. Neither guy landed much, but Pac landed more in most rounds by small margins. **** em both for not fighting when the fight was a hot item. They actually took the luster out of boxing for many people with their sub standard fight

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Not close, Manny lost, just like he would've anytime vs Floyd
                      Yeah Manny lost. Manny can't compete with all that running and hugging. Floyd is the best in that game, that is if this was a marathon hugfest superfight you are talking about lmao

But this is boxing homes..

STICK AN MOVE NOT STICK AND HUG FROID

#Mayweather won't take the rematch because he would need his IV injections again lol

Comment

Working...
                      X