No announcement yet.

Brook landed 85 shots on GGG in under 5 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Are y'all really bragging about a career middleweight beating a career welterweight? You sure this is the hill y'all wanna die on? That fight was a circus and embarrassment. You don't see Canelo fans bragging about the Khan KO. As a GGG fan you should be ashamed that you're comparing what a welterweight did to a fellow welterweight with what a middleweight did to a welterweight.
    We're not bragging. Nor are we the ones starting a thread comparing what GGG did vs. Brook compared to Spence. I know you can read the title and OP, so don't try to twirl this around again on, "GGG fans this and that" bullchit.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Are y'all really bragging about a career middleweight beating a career welterweight? You sure this is the hill y'all wanna die on? That fight was a circus and embarrassment. You don't see Canelo fans bragging about the Khan KO. As a GGG fan you should be ashamed that you're comparing what a welterweight did to a fellow welterweight with what a middleweight did to a welterweight.
      Who's making that comparison? Why are you saying that to me and not the idiot who started this ridiculous thread?

Comment

After six rounds, Brook was ahead against Spence. Against Golovkin, Brook didn't even make it to the sixth round.

I like Spence, I'm a fan. But if you're comparing these fights directly, he had a tougher time against Brook. Golovkin took shots because he straight steamrolled through him.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          We're not bragging. Nor are we the ones starting a thread comparing what GGG did vs. Brook compared to Spence. I know you can read the title and OP, so don't try to twirl this around again on, "GGG fans this and that" bullchit.
          We ain't seen nothing yet ... just wait till Golovkin puts on his Irish MMA fighter disguise and gets embarressed by Floyd Mayweather ..

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Spence went 11 rds and only started winning the fight in the 2nd half. All judges had brook up after the 6th rd.

If the fight was stopped in the 6th rd brook would have won. And GGG went 5 rds. Spence went 11 losing the first half of the fight. GGG was winning the first half. LMAO. After the 5th rd ggg would of have been ahead on the fight. Going into the 5th, 2 judges had it a draw and one judge had brooke up. After the 5th rd ggg would have been ahead if the fight continued. Where with brook spence after the 6th rd brook was way ahead.
            We are talking about the END of both respective fights, the whole fight, not half of either one.

The Grubluvkin fight went 5 rounds. At the time IT ended, Brook was up on one card and tied on 2 others.

Which means goodbye Triple L win streak.HE WAS NOT WINNING.

Spence's fight went 11 rounds. At the time IT ended, Errol was comfortably ahead.

Your post is typical of what Grabslutkin's fanboys regularly do...grasp at any straw to make them feel good about their idol or, lacking a factual one, invent it.

It's pathetic.

Comment

Lol, yea, good one larry, you sure got whitey, black-powa!

Comment

Working...
              X