Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook made a huge mistake fighting GGG & it's going to be looked back as his downfall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    So quitting against Golovkin was an act because he wouldn't have lasted another 7 rounds anyway, but quitting against Spence was for real because he couldn't last another round and a half?

This is so confusing!
    I guess you just cant accept what it is like to be dog tired hardly able to stand as opposed to an ACT like you wanted to continue AFTER your corner stopped the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
      Agreed. Brook didn't have any money fights before GGG and saw his big payday and screwed himself over. He would've still got a great payday against Vargas which would've been much, much safer.

He could've got bigger fights from then on. Fighting a damn Middleweight at his early peak was ****ing stupid and screwed himself out of bigger money fights.

Brook/Khan will lose a lot of interest now too. It's two broken fighters.
      Brook just wanted the money.

As much money as he could get, almost no matter what.

That and "recognition"; again, almost no matter what.

He's got the money he was after but not sure if he would have wanted the type of recognition he is getting now . . . .

Comment

GGG ruins careers, diva will try to avoid him after seeing what he did to Brook's career.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          I guess you just cant accept what it is like to be dog tired hardly able to stand as opposed to an ACT like you wanted to continue AFTER your corner stopped the fight
          I completely missed the part where he looked dog tired and unable to stand. I saw him blinking and pawing at his eye. If he was dog tired and unable to stand he should have said that and not bring up his eye. If you were so quick to see the first time as an act you should have been even more skeptical this time around. You and I are having a hard time understanding each other. Hopefully you can agree this was a good fight and both men deserve some respect for giving it their best.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            I completely missed the part where he looked dog tired and unable to stand. I saw him blinking and pawing at his eye. If he was dog tired and unable to stand he should have said that and not bring up his eye. If you were so quick to see the first time as an act you should have been even more skeptical this time around. You and I are having a hard time understanding each other. Hopefully you can agree this was a good fight and both men deserve some respect for giving it their best.
            they cut his tape on the glove twice in the corner to give him a rest. I did not thing the fight was great first half they were falling over each other getting tangled. brook had no punch at all if he did it would have been much better. second half was just a one sided beat down

Comment

Working...
            X