Official: Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Jr RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revenue to sheffield!!!

Comment

• I hope Spence gets a parade here in Dallas.....he made a champ quit. And bigger bouts are on the horizon. He'll destroy Thurman.

Comment

• Comment

• Seems like Brook broke his other eye socket.

Looks literally the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I've been saying that for a while. Spence has quite a few similarities to Golovkin and it's ridiculous how fans of one fighter are not fans of the other.
            True indeed. Some big difference though. Spence is a little faster, I think he fights MUCH better on the inside and he closes the ring off better. Golovkin has a much better jab and definitely better power.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              What's the English way to say no mas? Lmao heart my ass that ***** quit . Spence is the truth

He didn't quit lol.

Why are people saying he quit?

He couldn't see. That's not the same as not having the heart to carry on.

Comment

• well done to spence, outboxed early but adapted really well. good on him for coming over to UK and proving himself too.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Spence won but I leave with question marks on him. He was confused for a lot of this fight. Brook was winning before he gassed out and quit. Can't wait to see Spence vs Thurman
                  Spence was a little awkward and not all that mobile. But his body work is what caused Brook to gas. And Brook is a great fighter. Spence had a great finish. He's relentless. Thurman and him is a great fight. Thurman would be favored IMO.

Pacquaio is a bad match up for Spence IMO. So would Crawford be if he came up to 148.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    revenue to sheffield!!!
                    Cuck Brooks made me lol when he said that

Comment

• Spence vs Thurman cant wait

Comment

Working...
                      X