Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao! Engle goes in on Spence's 'Olympic' record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's right though, the term Olympian is used way too much now. It used to be reserved for guys who actually medalled at the event, not just turn up and get beat lol

Anyway, Spence is going to comeo ut hungry and aggressiv,e Brook is gonna counter him. We'll see how it pans out after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      So, Spence is "not qualified" to fight Brook and is doing it in Brook's backyard. The kid better get some serious credit for this win. But, you know everyone is going to say "the eye, the weight, etc, etc"
      Who the fack said that???

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Who the fack said that???
        Watch your fking video, dummy. 3:30

Comment

4:04

Edit: Just realised I made a typo 'Ingle' is the correct spelling I believe.
          Ask STAX whether or not it was a typo. He might just say it's spelled "lotion" or "Pringle" or some ****.

Comment

Watch your fking video, dummy. 3:30
            You're either not very familiar with hyperbole, or not good at detecting it.

Comment

#mandown!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                #mandown!!!!
                Great hope..........

Comment

You're either not very familiar with hyperbole, or not good at detecting it.
                  That's your attempt at weaseling out of embarrassment this time? You were just exaggerating? You'd have to be a complete idiot to think anyone is believing that.

I'll give you this; no matter how many times people embarrass you on here you don't quit. Your troll game is solid.

Comment

Great hope..........
                    america doesnt need a "hope" like these other bum countries, we have the best athletes in the world

Comment

That's your attempt at weaseling out of embarrassment this time? You were just exaggerating? You'd have to be a complete idiot to think anyone is believing that.

I'll give you this; no matter how many times people embarrass you on here you don't quit. Your troll game is solid.
                      So you couldn't tell that Ingle was being hyperbolic?

Do you have autism?

Comment

Working...
                      X