Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alvereze is going to beet the brakes off govlokni and let me tell u why..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alvereze is going to beet the brakes off govlokni and let me tell u why..........

ok so look i will tell u exaclty how this fight wil go down,,,ok

first 3 round will lbe a jabbing match,they feel up on each other(no ****_)and get a feeling of spacing and distence and whereto plant they feets,,

next 3 ronunds is when the defensive prowsess of cnaleo will cum into play,canelo is the superior defenser and have more ring IQ and feetswork. now golknvin obvious have more power but not by very much!!!but what he does have is iheight at reech ,,,canleo is mexican so he natural has short arm but very strong chin!!!unlike golomvin who has very strong long arm but less chin,,

the next 5 round will be cnaleo toying with golovkik ,,,he will be eating jabs and jabs and jab and ocasional straight right ,canelo has very underrated straigt right and left hooks decent,,

the next and final 2 rnds is when golvkin will have a decent come up,,hurting canelo in the 12 th round monetarily buckling his feets but never knock down! !!and finally the bell will ring with canllo the new undispited unified MW champ of the world,,

the scores will reed 119-108,117-110,118-109 aall 3 in favor for alverez

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

first 3 round will lbe a jabbing match,they feel up on each other(no ****_)and get a feeling of spacing and distence and whereto plant they feets,,

next 3 ronunds is when the defensive prowsess of cnaleo will cum into play,canelo is the superior defenser and have more ring IQ and feetswork. now golknvin obvious have more power but not by very much!!!but what he does have is iheight at reech ,,,canleo is mexican so he natural has short arm but very strong chin!!!unlike golomvin who has very strong long arm but less chin,,

the next 5 round will be cnaleo toying with golovkik ,,,he will be eating jabs and jabs and jab and ocasional straight right ,canelo has very underrated straigt right and left hooks decent,,

the next and final 2 rnds is when golvkin will have a decent come up,,hurting canelo in the 12 th round monetarily buckling his feets but never knock down! !!and finally the bell will ring with canllo the new undispited unified MW champ of the world,,

Alright now STAX, u r sounding a lil loopy about now.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      Alright now STAX, u r sounding a lil loopy about now.
      i only get loopy when one time show up,,i circle the back alleys so they cant catch me,,

Comment

Man Canelo will dump all them belts once he has to fight Derevyanchenko or Charlo though. B*tch ass Canelo.

Comment

via GIPHY

Last edited by Imatroll; 05-24-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Canelo with better footwork? Better ring iq when he can't cut the ring off? Canelo outjabbing and outboxing golovkin. LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Man Canelo will dump all them belts once he has to fight Derevyanchenko or Charlo though. B*tch ass Canelo.
                Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                Canelo with better footwork? Better ring iq when he can't cut the ring off? Canelo outjabbing and outboxing golovkin. LOLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm a fan of both. I can't figure how people don't put into the equation that Canelo has NEVER been hit buy a guy who hits as hard as himself. Like Tyson said "everyone has a plan till they get socked in the mouth".
                I think a lot rides on how well he takes GGG's punch. If he can takes it. He wins. If not, he looses.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

There's no way Golovkin stands of in this fight. I expect him to be hitting Canelo with hard jabs,looking abit sloppy for a while until the pressure and pace force Canelo to do he's going to the ropes bit. He'll land a few like Brook did but he'll get chewed up the same imo. He's not long enough, he's not got footwork good enough, and he doesn't have enough power for Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X