Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alvereze is going to beet the brakes off govlokni and let me tell u why..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This troll alt has gone too far

Comment

I reely wouldn't be surprised if Canelo beets the breaks off of Gorovkin. Canelo won't be sitting waiting on one punch like Lemieux, he will be answering Gorovkin jabbing his way in with different looks. I'm excited for this fight, anything can happen.

Comment

Let's not overlook one thing--Canelo is stuck with the brain of a Mexican, too, as well as being short. This is the real disadvantage, and it is a big one, especially up against the pale man from the north.

Comment

Canelo gasses. Let's see how he deals with those power shots to the body

Comment

cnaleo
            golknvin
            canleo
            golomvin
            golovkik
            golvkin
            canllo
            alverez

Well done man, green K

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
              cnaleo
              golknvin
              canleo
              golomvin
              golovkik
              golvkin
              canllo
              alverez

Well done man, green K
              Words cannot adequately articulate just how hard this made me laugh. The tears that streamed down my cheeks were REAL!

Comment

Had to use a translator to decipher OP's post http://joel.net/EBONICS/translator

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                  Words cannot adequately articulate just how hard this made me laugh. The tears that streamed down my cheeks were REAL!

Stax cracks me up every time, man.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    ok so look i will tell u exaclty how this fight wil go down,,,ok

first 3 round will lbe a jabbing match,they feel up on each other(no ****_)and get a feeling of spacing and distence and whereto plant they feets,,

next 3 ronunds is when the defensive prowsess of cnaleo will cum into play,canelo is the superior defenser and have more ring IQ and feetswork. now golknvin obvious have more power but not by very much!!!but what he does have is iheight at reech ,,,canleo is mexican so he natural has short arm but very strong chin!!!unlike golomvin who has very strong long arm but less chin,,

the next 5 round will be cnaleo toying with golovkik ,,,he will be eating jabs and jabs and jab and ocasional straight right ,canelo has very underrated straigt right and left hooks decent,,

the next and final 2 rnds is when golvkin will have a decent come up,,hurting canelo in the 12 th round monetarily buckling his feets but never knock down! !!and finally the bell will ring with canllo the new undispited unified MW champ of the world,,

the scores will reed 119-108,117-110,118-109 aall 3 in favor for alverez
                    lil g gone break the diva down until her pimp ODLH is ready for her to say no mas!

Comment

Better chin than Golovkin? Lmao.. then I was like LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X